Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**details For Saturday**

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Firstly, please can this be made a sticky just until Saturday night? Unsticky the other if you want.

Right here is the plan for Saturday:

I am going to collect the t-shirts tomorrow and then buy half a dozen red buckets. I am also going to print off a few petitions and get some clipboards.

I will be arriving at Withdean at 1.30pm to set up a stall in the foot area of the South Stand. I will need people to come and help collect money in the buckets and get people to sign the petition.

If we have enough people (and/or there are people sitting in the North Stand who want to help) we will have a couple of people doing it over there.

I would ideally like one person to take a bucket into the Sportsman and collect in there.

I would also like one person to stand outside the entrance to the away end. Burnley are aware of what is going on and a lot of their supporters have emailed me to ask if they will be able to buy badges and give donations etc.

I think we can get by with one person in the pub, one outside the away end, one in the north stand and 3 in the south stand.

Anyone who can help please post details of when you can arrive and what you are willing to do.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Also I have ordered t-shirts for the following people. If you are going to be at the game please can you post on here and bring £10 to exchange for your top.

Lush Medium
JMC Large
Del Boy Medium
Gwylan Extra Large
Superphil Extra Large
Eastlondseagull Medium
Starry (can you remind me what size you want)

Anyone else who wants one please post the size on here.

Anyone who wants it by postal please PM me for details.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I can help mate. can do wherever although I sit in the south. Will be in the pub beforehand so if you want give me a call whe you get there and I can help set up

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I will arrive at Withdean at 1.30 then ring the bloke from the club who is meeting me.

I think if everyone who can help meets outside the gate near the turnstiles to the South Stand at 1.45 that will be easiest.

Can people post if they are going to be there at 1.45?

cheers

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
If the pub will let me out I will :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Richie Morris said:
You could always come and get a bucket then go back to the pub?

Might not be a good idea as I might forget that the money is not mine. Will help EastLondonSeagull with the badges if you want mate. See you at 1:45 :wave:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was thinking we should each take some badges. That way when people give a donation they will each get a badge.

Money wise I was going to take all the collected money home and spend sunday counting out and then bank it on monday and send EastLondonSeagull a cheque for the badges then.

I think it is better to keep it all together.

What does everyone think?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Richie - can you come into the Sportsman first - say 1.20pm and hand over bucket & badges for me to get rid of on there (and I will hand over £10 for shirt)

If you like I will then move onto the Away fans entrance about 2-ish.

Wasn't Attila talking about wearing one of your T-shirts - has he ordered one?

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Any news on the banner richie or is it a no go

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Atilla has not ordered one I dont think, but there will be a spare one if he wants to buy one. Just get him to let me know what size.

I will try and get to the pub for that time but going to be busy all morning.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'll be there at 1.45.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can somebody bring some badges up to Wrecsam please? I'd like 3 or 4!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here