Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dessert World Cup - Group B

Dessert World Cup - Group B

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
FFS, what is WRONG with you all? The correct answer is treacle tart.

I'm thinking about supporting another club.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Tough Group. although the treacles can piss off, and Creme Brulee whilst OK, is never filling and always leaves you wishing you'd gone for the chocolate pudding.

Saying that, I've plumped for the Pav, as I think it needs the support to beat off the sickly sweet Treacle combo and doesn't deserve to be last.

BTW Simster, can we have some nice ****** asterisks in the thread title so it can be found easily and not have to scroll down the whole forum. It took me ages to find the polls amidst the DOOM and GLOOM and transfer rumours on here... :dunce:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The two big guns look safe here, with 3 hours remaining for the others to overhaul that 13 vote deficit.

And you can pipe downm, Saville. Your indignant outrage ought to have been backed up with some top notch treacle tart pics. But no, you couldn't be arsed could you?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
creme-brulee.jpg

2745_MEDIUM.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Creme brulee (and it's equally fine Spanish equivalent crema Catalana) is the only pudding you're not only allowed to play with before you eat it, you actually have to in order to get at it. And, as the film Amelie points out, how good is the sensation of taking a spoon to that hard, sumptuous, burnt caramel, sugary topping?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh and good people: chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce: yes, it's great when you're about TWO. But so is pooing in your trousers and crying all the time and most of us should eventually grow out of that as well.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Chocolate pudding and chocolate sauce - for discerning toddlers and adults alike.

chocolate_main.jpg

02-06-2006-15-08-56-984-22-26809.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Big guns treacle sponge and chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce safely through. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here