• Total voters

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Seeing some of the comments, can I just say that i was completely joking when I said Tony Blair........that said....seeing some of the remarks and comments about him which is also reminding me what a prime minister he was......maybe he should be added to the poll ..:laugh:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
maybe he should be added to the poll ..:laugh:

The living are being managed by Louis Walsh this year, that one off of Destinys Child is mentoring the dead. You'll have to have words with Walshy and see if he'll consider Blair as his 'wild card' option.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
really should be more support for Gaddafi - in an X-factor light, he's certainly been the most entertaining. those elaborate outfits, the instance on living in a bedouin tent, and for prize shirley, having an all female body guard and "nurse" accompny him. the others are just a tyrant and religious zealot, Gaddafi shows a hint of humanity along side his repression.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
really should be more support for Gaddafi - in an X-factor light, he's certainly been the most entertaining. those elaborate outfits, the instance on living in a bedouin tent, and for prize shirley, having an all female body guard and "nurse" accompny him. the others are just a tyrant and religious zealot, Gaddafi shows a hint of humanity along side his repression.

Lest we forget his Golden Handgun. Thats got Top of The Pops written all over it.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
John Simpson met all three s despots and I think Ben Laden ordered his cohorts to kill him, Respect unrivalled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here