• Saddam

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Gaddafi

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
We're down to the final 3. They all gave it their best, have earned the hatred of millions, and have all been found whilst hiding in a hole/compound with no dignity whatsoever.

Taking into account their individual merits, the way in which each of them were killed, and general tyranny, who is YOUR winner?

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Easy winner Mr Saddam Hussein, though when I think of Mr Hussein I can't help thinking about this funny chap.

[yt]W9aW1atFLMM[/yt]

"Units from the republican guard are thrusting the enemy and chasing them" :lol:

Last edited:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
He got my vote too, but its a tough competition this year. It's going to be hard to send anyone home at this stage.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely these three have all been voted off already, leaving Robert Mugabe as the winner?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
He has yet to give the ultimate sacrifice, telling me that his heart isn't really in the game like the others. No commitment, he's a flaker.

Arn't you just penalising him for not having any Oil or anything else the West wanna nick. Give the guy a break and let someone go over and capture/take him out, so he can at least have a chance of joining the party. poor little lamb that he is

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Arn't you just penalising him for not having any Oil or anything else the West wanna nick. Give the guy a break and let someone go over and capture/take him out, so he can at least have a chance of joining the party. poor little lamb that he is

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. You can't just waltz into a semi final and play the sympathy card. The man's lightweight.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I accept this has been put up as a bit of fun, but the fact all 3 have murdered and hurt many innocent people makes it hard to see the funny side, that said my vote goes to........Tony Blair......He is on the list is'nt he?????????

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. You can't just waltz into a semi final and play the sympathy card. The man's lightweight.

How about if he gets a couple of Taliban and forms a boy band...any chance you would reconsider?

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
This week Saddam will be singing Stevie Wonders Chemical Love.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I accept this has been put up as a bit of fun, but the fact all 3 have murdered and hurt many innocent people makes it hard to see the funny side, that said my vote goes to........Tony Blair......He is on the list is'nt he?????????

Maybe because introducing the minimum wage and helping to negotiate the Good Friday Agreement (after 30 years of conflict) doesn't make him a despot?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
get the four of them on stage together they could do a rat pack tribute.

After seeing the photo's I reckon Gaddafi would want to go on stage alone as a Drag Artist

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
And Mussolini got the trains running....

I think sending your country to an illegal war and misleading Parliament more than tip the balance towards despot.

Don't forget spending 11 years knifing your colleagues in the back and continually lying to the public and feathering his nest with money he was able to earn on the back of his dishonest stint as our PM

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Maybe because introducing the minimum wage and helping to negotiate the Good Friday Agreement (after 30 years of conflict) doesn't make him a despot?

MIDDLE EAST PEACE ENVOY! having a giraffe surely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here