Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bastardos

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm going to be naughty.

I thought he was alright in the first half - granted the goal was ruled out but thats the lino. We got almost all of the first half decisions.

Unfortuantly only one person in the ground saw the penalty but what's new - shit refs and football - whats new?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Half way through the second half my 10 year old turned around to me and said, quite innocently...

Dad, is it OK if I call the ref a c_u_n_t ?

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Large One said:
Corrupt.

Turkey, Prosser was 'alright' in the first half against Sheffield United. It was in the second half that he went mental.

Yes and..? Todays twat wasn't a Prosser. Just made a decision which cost us but then no one saw the incident. So he might have made the right call. Wait till we see the highlights.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Turkey said:
Yes and..? Todays twat wasn't a Prosser. Just made a decision which cost us but then no one saw the incident. So he might have made the right call. Wait till we see the highlights.
He was BLOODY close to a Prosser. We could hardly put a tackle in without him blowing for it. Especially Virgo. Utterly bent.

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
hell-bent-on-getting-us-relegated just like every other referee we seem to be getting at the moment. The crowd today were singing "you don't know what you're doing". Totally the opposite in fact. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Large One said:
He was BLOODY close to a Prosser. We could hardly put a tackle in without him blowing for it. Especially Virgo. Utterly bent.

Na. Prosser was HORRIFIC. This bloke gave a questionable pen. I'm PISSED off but shit happens.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
Na. Prosser was HORRIFIC. This bloke gave a questionable pen. I'm PISSED off but shit happens.

He gave a penalty for a shirt pull but totally ignored a Cov player who stamped on Leon?

SHAMBOLIC

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
He was really weird actually - perverse - he made a great show of bending down and staring intently at incidents where our players were fouled , kicked, elbowed, kneed, whatever and give nothing. Then the crowd volume would rise slightly from them and he would give a free kick no matter what. The penalty was a f***ing joke against butters when our guys had to put their shirts back on after corners - ah f*** it I can't be bothered and should have just used one word - !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here