Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dermot Gallagher

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I assume he will be picking up his guide dog when he leaves Withdean - the clearest penalty I have seen for ages not given.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
He had a terrible game toiday!:angry:

Please it didn't effect the end rusult = 3 points :clap2:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
gallagher.jpg

COCK.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No brain in it though - fecking useless :angry: :angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
Absolute disgrace and not fit to ref parks football

f*** me, get me some Oxygen quick ! An Earnest post that doesn't critisize the club in anyway way !

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Yup what a dick wad !

To be fair to the linesman (difficult I know) when the refs briefed him before the game he has probably stated not to indicate a penalty if he considers the ref to be in a position to make his own call !!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Referee! said:
:lolol: He has a funny shaped head

i noticved that during the game, then i put it down to his baldness. its amazing what having hair can do to cover up an odd shaped head

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We can only be thankful that Joe Ross was a lino and not ref today, he makes Gallagher look excellent. :rolleyes:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The only positive spin I can put on it is that we haven't got a decision when we didn't really need it so hopefully it will balance out and we will get one when we really need it!

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed TGC. Gallagher had an good first 60minutes, but then lost the plot a little. He let the game flow, if you had the advantage he'd play on and allowed the game to flow nicely. Last 30 mins, well least said soonest mended.

Grizz

It wasn't the pen decision that pissed me off so much. It was the knee high challenge from West that he didn't get carded for. Then one of our players makes a silly offence, and goes straight in the book. And i'm not even gonna mention the amount of blatent hand balls he missed :censored:

I disagree that he had a good game - Plymouth were chopping players left, right and centre for most of the game and it was incredible we got the first bookings - and even more galling when you consider Virgo's two ridiculous yellow cards only 6 months ago!

Still, today shows that refs are not the most influential factor in the outcome of a game, even if they are not that competent.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
e77 said:
The only positive spin I can put on it is that we haven't got a decision when we didn't really need it so hopefully it will balance out and we will get one when we really need it!

Absolutely. It was possibly the most blatant penalty I've ever seen not given. If it had been 0-0 at the time I am not sure I could have been held responsible for my actions. A disgraceful decision.

Steve_Foster

Aug 8, 2005
Chin urrrrppp we won stop ya whioning and smile yeah if we lose ya can moan but we won against the odds and the ref so whats the matter. deary me.:angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here