Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby v Sheff Wed relegation decider

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Derby could be like us drawing at ‘boro. Given time Wayne Rooney’s Derby might have the summer and next season be better prepared to make a bid for League 1 footy next year

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
But that's why we all love football isn't it!

We forget as fans that pro footballers get this far because they are the most dedicated competitive individuals who would compete to win whether jumpers down in the park, or a meaningless game, only there’s no meaningless games. I played with an ex-pro who’d just turned 50 at the time, playing Sunday Essex parks football and he was still the most competitive person on the pitch most of the time!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
We forget as fans that pro footballers get this far because they are the most dedicated competitive individuals who would compete to win whether jumpers down in the park, or a meaningless game, only there’s no meaningless games. I played with an ex-pro who’d just turned 50 at the time, playing Sunday Essex parks football and he was still the most competitive person on the pitch most of the time!

I remember playing against an ex Leeds pro who followed me round the pitch constantly threatening to break my leg. I think he was a bit over competitive :eek:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bloody Cardiff.

But still....

f8caa63fb0c483b90d71702358e3cee7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Beer o'clock for Derby fans!

Pleased for Clarke.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Quite annoying Rotherham conceded late in the game, apparently they had a great chance to go 2-0 up at one stage. Otherwise 2 massive clubs would have gone down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here