Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby v Sheff Wed relegation decider

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would love it if both went down, love it.
Wednesday obviously, but I have never liked Rooney, something about him that has always made me really not like the bloke.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Boo boo boo. Bollocks. Come on Massive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Rotherham deserve to stay up - much more limited resources and they have fought all season long for every point.

Ideal if both Derby and Sheff Wed get relegated.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What was the keeper doing there? Awful positioning for supposedly championship standard goalkeeper.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
You can never rely on Massive to do anything right, what the hell was the goalie doing there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seems VERY unfair that the Derby game finishes 15 mins after everyone else. I know there was a long stoppage there but the two games should have been aligned: Rotherham half time five mins longer and Derby 5 mins shorter.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yay. Back to what we need!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seems VERY unfair that the Derby game finishes 15 mins after everyone else. I know there was a long stoppage there but the two games should have been aligned: Rotherham half time five mins longer and Derby 5 mins shorter.

You're completely right, IF Rotherham nick a win I fancy a late winner for Derby given I'd imagine Wednesday would rather compete against Rotherham next year.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hopefully Mick McCarthy's half-time team talk was "Well done lads, that's good enough. It's been a great season now you can put your feet up for a few eeks and we'll go again next season."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here