Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby v Hull

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
It appears Derby have messed up by trying rather than chilling for a month like hull and Wednesday. They worked exceptionally hard against us and maybe like us they are running out of puff?

I think you are being a bit unkind to our lads really, unlike Derby we ran our socks off against all the odds. I was proud considering the silly boy Dunk, unfair FA decision against Stephens, and the unprecedented injuries we were hit with. :shrug:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I think you are being a bit unkind to our lads really, unlike Derby we ran our socks off against all the odds. I was proud considering the silly boy Dunk, unfair FA decision against Stephens, and the unprecedented injuries we were hit with. :shrug:

Not a criticism of us at all. Very little rotation of late to push for promotion. Will be three matches in 9 days and played half hour twice with ten. We are shattered. No blame - we just are.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Not a criticism of us at all. Very little rotation of late to push for promotion. Will be three matches in 9 days and played half hour twice with ten. We are shattered. No blame - we just are.

Didn't suggest it was actually criticism, call it what you wish. I just felt it 'unfair' to suggest we were 'running out of puff'. But no big deal Berty. :)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think Derby have finally lost the faith that they can get promoted. They were in a similar situation to us a couple of years ago when they were by far the best team, finished third, and unfairly lost the final to a Zamora-inspired ten-man QPR. And after a few near-misses that can happen. I can see that team breaking up now.

Let's see what happens on Monday but if we should miss out there may be lessons for us in the Derby story, easier said then done avoiding it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I think Derby have finally lost the faith that they can get promoted. They were in a similar situation to us a couple of years ago when they were by far the best team, finished third, and unfairly lost the final to a Zamora-inspired ten-man QPR. And after a few near-misses that can happen. I can see that team breaking up now.

Let's see what happens on Monday but if we should miss out there may be lessons for us in the Derby story, easier said then done avoiding it.
'FFP is coming for you' sang the Forest fans...

And it is. Derby transfer embago next season surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here