Derby Tickets

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Are tickets still available?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Me and a mate coming down from Sheffield, £6 return on the train so can't say no.

I reckon we'll have 500 or so up there.

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
Im going , ticket done !
Wifes sister and Mi Bro in law live in Ilkeston are are Derby County S/T holders. The wife and i are travelling up at 9.00am on the Tuesday , having the day with the family and then the footy in the evening. Staying with em for the night and coming home on the Wednesday. Looking forward to this one .
BTW ... the return match is a Tuesday nighter too !

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Yep, just got my tickets. Not far to travel and looking forward to another local away day. Any decent boozers nearby?

I lived in Derby for 3 years so I should be able to answer this one. As you come out the front entrance of station you've got 'the merry widows' on the corner and opposite that is the Waterfall (but i think this may be home fans). I wouldn't drink in either of those, however about 2 minutes down the road from those is The Brunswick which is in my opinion the 2nd best pub in Derby. They serve about 10 real ales (5 brewed in house) which are all good, especially 'triple hop'. Also it is mainly an away fan pub although you get Derby fans there and it's a friendly place. The best pub in Derby, if you've got time, is the Flowerpot (20 real ales) which is in town, a fifteen minute walk.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
I lived in Derby for 3 years so I should be able to answer this one. As you come out the front entrance of station you've got 'the merry widows' on the corner and opposite that is the Waterfall (but i think this may be home fans). I wouldn't drink in either of those, however about 2 minutes down the road from those is The Brunswick which is in my opinion the 2nd best pub in Derby. They serve about 10 real ales (5 brewed in house) which are all good, especially 'triple hop'. Also it is mainly an away fan pub although you get Derby fans there and it's a friendly place. The best pub in Derby, if you've got time, is the Flowerpot (20 real ales) which is in town, a fifteen minute walk.

Love The Brunswick!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just checked and it is POTG tomorrow (wasn't really much doubt I know).

I will therefore be making a mad dash from Liverpool after work!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
There are a few of us on the 12.25 from St Pancras. Will be heading to the Brunswick first, and then meeting a couple of Derby lads I know from England football and cricket trips.

Staying at the Pride Park Travelodge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here