Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Derby shambles

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To be fair, I didn't really know what point you were making either.

And if a kid is hit by a Nissan Micra or a Range Rover, it wouldn't make an awful lot of difference. The speed is what would dictate the damage.

That isn't what road safety tests state but if that's your thoughts on it are then who am I to contradict you

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
_108963688_allestreecrash.jpg

I'd say the Range Rover is in danger of being written off as well.

It's a STRIKE!

Cocu must be going SPARE.

Irish centre backs going down like NINEPINS.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Now Huddlestone posts on social media Bennett with his head down the bog being sick before he decides to drive home pissed

A player with the world at his feet, what was he thinking.

:facepalm:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Part of Derby statement :

Those involved in Tuesday’s incident know they will pay a heavy price for their actions, but also that we will support them with their rehabilitation back into the squad and team.

Translation : we need to be seen to punish them but ultimately they are a too expensive and valuable asset who we will let off less they be snapped up by other clubs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hope Clarke wasn’t involved!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you make £800k a year and cant be bothered to take a cab home while drunk, I feel he got what he deserved.

Try 2 million ???

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Taxi is even cheaper.

Indeed, but my point was on the money they're on they could've planned it and ensured they had a vehicle on stand by whenever they wished.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Part of Derby statement :

Those involved in Tuesday’s incident know they will pay a heavy price for their actions, but also that we will support them with their rehabilitation back into the squad and team.

What a totally bizarre thing to say? They didn't not need any of the words after that comma.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What a totally bizarre thing to say? They didn't not need any of the words after that comma.

Meanwhile, in the real World people are sacked for such indiscretions!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm surprised that Cocu is getting away lightly with this. As manager, he should have some control on his team. When the players ignored the transport laid on for them, he should have insisted they get in. It looks like the players call the shots there ... and that's not a good look for the club.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I'm surprised that Cocu is getting away lightly with this. As manager, he should have some control on his team. When the players ignored the transport laid on for them, he should have insisted they get in. It looks like the players call the shots there ... and that's not a good look for the club.

Do we know if Cocu attended the evening?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here