Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby/Notts (surrounding) seagulls

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Notts/Lincs/Leicestershire border. A good ten to fifteen miles from Melton Mowbray though.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Not in your area but this sort of thread makes me smile (in a positive way!).

From the depths of despair in front of a couple of thousand at Gillingham, to regular minibuses from the Midlands at Falmer. Marvellous scenes!!

Hope you get a few on board Derby Gull.

Thanks, fingers crossed.

Im In Rutland/Leics and would be interested.

Count me in, I live in Lichfield too and would love to get to as many games as I can!

I'm Melton Mowbray area so stick my name on the list.

I'm in Nottingham until the end of next season so would be interested in car sharing to away games from the Notts area for next year but luckily back in sussex for first year at falmer.

I could be interested in this. I live in Lincoln and work in Nottingham so could be up for it.

I'm in Birmingham, so I may be up for this.

Cool, i suppose the best thing to do is when we play peterbro/notts/wallsall/sheff away etc to discuss this idea further in a pub before match.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
count me in that derby gull if need to get hold of me p.m or can speak through mr everone

Of course, will no doubt speak to you beforehand at one of the midland away trips.

Looks like you had better make it a coach Derby Gull! Me plus two part-timers from Pork Pie Land as well. :wink:

:D Lets hope you're right

If this gets off the ground don't forget to contact us so that we can allocate parking spaces in the coach park area.

Hi project office i sent the club an email about this idea THREE times but they never replied, perhaps you could give them a gentle reminder that it's this sort of idea that get's bums on seats and generates revenue for the club and they might want to be curteous and get back to me. Rant over. Thanks.

All those Melton Seagulls should be able to muster a car to the pick-up point!
I would suggest a supermarket near to an M1 junction, if possible, so that the parking is relatively secure.

Yea. Perhaps 3 main pick-up points being Derby, Notts, Leic or something like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here