Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby-Lowest league attendence yet?

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Got a feeling tuesday is going to be our lowest league attendence of the season.dont think they will bring many and for some reason alot more STH dont seem to bother with evening games.shame because its a must win the more people the better

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Got a feeling tuesday is going to be our lowest league attendence of the season.dont think they will bring many and for some reason alot more STH dont seem to bother with evening games.shame because its a must win the more people the better

What's the lowest league attendance so far? Anything above 17,000 is good to be honest, I reckon around 18,250.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
If Poyet announces an attacking line up in good time it could do wonders for our gate,I hoped for this against Portsmouth but was very disappointed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Poyet announces an attacking line up in good time it could do wonders for our gate,I hoped for this against Portsmouth but was very disappointed.

Well I wasn't as we won the game

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Derby sent back part of their allocation. 900 extra seats in the South Stand for Albion fans. Attendance could also be affected by Saturday's result.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
A win @ Blackpool would have maintained momentum and meant 19,000+.

The defeat has just wiped off a large slice.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Midweek games always get less, i think 19,000 would be a good amount. Dont think Saturdays defeat would affect things.

A win yesterday would have seen the extra 900 seats in the South Stand sold out straight away.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

The side is never revealed until about 30 minutes before the k/o so therefore too late to make any diffrence to the gate. If this was Rugby and the side was revealed a few days before it might add / take a few off the gate.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Derby matches usually attract larger crowds, don't they? :drunk:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We lose for first time in 2012 and it would effect attendance. What sort of fan would they be if they thought like this ? Surely won't happen

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Slightly off topic, but I'm taking my 67 year old dad to his first game at the Amex. He' not in the best of health and I could only take him to withdean once. I feel a bit proud to be taking him on Tuesday if only to say 'we made it dad and look how far we've come'. He took me to my first game at the Goldstone in 1976. So will be 3 generations of us at the Derby game. 3 points would be a bonus.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I hope not, as this'll be my first game since Wrexham and I'm looking forward to the atmosphere. That said, I'd rather 18,000 fans singing their hearts out than 21,000 mute supporters. Burnley was the last League game I went to see; 19,000 crowd came to life after the sending-offs. Just have to wait and see what happens.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Doesn't help that the online is currently showing non available yet I'm pretty sure there are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here