Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County's Message Board - There's No-one There?

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
To be fair I always thought the huge popularity of NSC was a major anomaly, I mean what other team in the championship (or even in the prem) has a board as busy as ours?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To be fair I always thought the huge popularity of NSC was a major anomaly, I mean what other team in the championship (or even in the prem) has a board as busy as ours?

The Premier League boards are very polarised. So we may well be the largest there is.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Apparently 'we have no obvious qualities or weaknesses' and 'nothing special'

And...

'Without being too harsh too, Brighton being top and undefeated just shows how awful this Championship is in terms of quality. They're doing excellent and all credit to them, but if 20 teams cannot beat them... Says something about how bad the division is. Someone like Norwich or Bournemouth would batter them.'

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/20929-derby-county-v-brighton/?page=14

We're better than you. We're better than youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Norwich and Bournemouth didn't even batter us last season when we were shit!

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
WACCOE, BBS and NSC must be right up there.

Can't even access WACCOE (why do they keep it private?), and yeah BBS is very popular. Interesting how that worked out, of all the teams in the country, us and Palace's happen to be the most popular? Something about living south of central London makes us internet savvy?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
WACCOE, BBS and NSC must be right up there.

Can't even access WACCOE (why do they keep it private?), and yeah BBS is very popular. Interesting how that worked out, of all the teams in the country, us and Palace's happen to be the most popular? Something about living south of central London makes us internet savvy?

RedCafe and Liverpool's main forum (can't remember the name) also usually very busy

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Like Bozza says we have a good mix of interesting and potty posters and diverse threads on all sorts of weird shit. It's not so much a Brighton fans forum as a massive peculiar social club populated by people from every political hue and class.

A bit like Brighton itself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if on their boards tonight someone still has a hard-on about Paul Jewell!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

WACCOE I presume is Leeds as I was never able to look on there.

Perhaps Bozza should close any new account which is obviously LUFC ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
News of the World photo time again maybe ?
It was a Sollyesque cross into the wide open box, just waiting to be smashed in at the back door.

DerbyMatt

Aug 24, 2015
I don't think my fellow Derby fans go on message boards all that much, the only ones I go on are Football365 and occasionally here.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I remember "Franka,Derbs" in razzle readers wives,she had a biffer like a yawning wookie.

Sssshhh mate.
Try my damdest to slip that one into the mag under the radar and what are the chances of it all coming out now.
We'll she told me that was the norm for ladies from that unfortunate part of the country!
We live and learn.....and learn not to bother with girls from Derby again!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here