Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Absolutely not. But then I was around when we were in the old Div 1, so my opinion may be biased by the fact I've already seen Albion play against the big boys.

That is why I would probably take the season. Having not seen us in the top flight, it would be great to see Brighton play at Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Villa etc (already seen us at Liverpool and Man U) however depressing a season it was.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Derby were in the same boat as Sunderland at the start of the season. Keane, however, has got his team picking up points at home which is why they've survived.

For a club that has become a laughing stock they seem very optimistic about next season. Birmingham and Fulham should both come straight back up again, assuming they come down. Paul Jewell has got very little quality to work with.

Derby were in the same boat as Sunderland at the start of the season. Keane, however, has got his team picking up points at home which is why they've survived.

For a club that has become a laughing stock they seem very optimistic about next season. Birmingham and Fulham should both come straight back up again, assuming they come down. Paul Jewell has got very little quality to work with.

Paul Jewell has done very little with the very little quality he has to work wit. His pts per game ratio is even wose thanthe man he replaced

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Paul Jewell will do the business if he's given two years. Next year, Derby will challenge for the play offs. The year after, they'll go up.

He's a class manager, but likes to build his own team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here