He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
After two disappointing results I can't see us taking anymore than 800 now

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
After two disappointing results I can't see us taking anymore than 800 now

Don't be silly we've probably already sold that much.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Amazed you never went to away games before - a much better footy experience during the withdean years...

Me too mate, just never really considered it, started with my dad i guess who didnt want to take a kid to away games in the 80's but after that just went to home games with mates in the 90's bit absent during the withdean years although went to several home games a season, am a jcb fully now i guess, did lose interest to a degree until it was reignited when i received the invitation for a season ticket at the amex, now discovered the passion of going away, off to derby this weekend now, on me tod

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I will be there with my other half. Third trip to Derby for me, enjoy going up there and spending a couple of days in the area as I think the Peak District is a lovely part of the world.

Although the battering we took when George Burley was manager of them in 2004/2005 was not fun. Raziak, Idiakez and Tommy Smith ripped us apart.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I always like Derby - a modern ground, but the styling is a departure from the usual uniform bowls.

Last year was good - a 1-0 win courtesy of a (then rare) CMS cracker. Small Albion turnout, but it was midweek.

The ground is in a modern business park, but I've never had a problem parking. It's also only a short walk from the City centre if you get the train.

Looking forward to this one next week - Derby are a well supported team despite their indifference on the pitch.

Any suggestions for parking Bozza?

PG

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Derby County Roll Call

Me + 7

I'm expecting us to take around 1200.

2-1 win,CMS on his return!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
[[Albion]] Derby County Roll Call

Mackail-Smith is out for another 10-14 days.

Is that a joke? I thought he'll be back the game after Ipswich? Bruno and Vicente are in contention though aren't they ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Is that a joke? I thought he'll be back the game after Ipswich? Bruno and Vicente are in contention though aren't they ?

Team news on official site. Vicente and Mackail-Smith are on an individual training programme until at least after the international break.

Bruno is likely to play.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
[[Albion]] Derby County Roll Call

Team news on official site. Vicente and Mackail-Smith are on an individual training programme until at least after the international break.

Bruno is likely to play.

Oh cheers pal, we don't look like scoring with out CMS!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Me, [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION] on the express train from the West country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here