Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Depression! Albion in Administration!

Oct 5, 2003
i wonder at what point the club would go into administration if falmer doesnt happen, i mean losing so much money there must be a limit to keeping a club afloat when the administrators would be called in if Flamer doesnt happen. To reply saying it wont happen is like Dick Tight having all his eggs in one basket it might happen, hopefully it wont be then i dont suppose every other club that went into administration thought they would. If the sail of curry is now paying the wage bill how long before weve no half decent players left to sell ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hmmmm Dick Tight - there's only one other person who uses that phrase, I wonder who ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I really don't see how any Albion fan can critisice Dick Knight. Anyway if we don't get Falmer it won't be long, we'll fold in spectacular style if we don't.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Apart from the appalling spelling and grammar the whole title of the thread is ignorant.

We cannot go into administration because to do that you need assetts.

We have no assetts so if things went horribly wrong we would go into liquidation.

Try a wind up with a little more imagination next time FG or better still don't bother.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Or try spelling assets with one T :lolol:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Talking of depression FG-I get depressed everytime you start another of your ranting Threads.FFS don't you ever get fed up with churning out the same old crap:yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
sams dad said:
Talking of depression FG-I get depressed everytime you start another of your ranting Threads.FFS don't you ever get fed up with churning out the same old crap:yawn:

I don't think he does, imagine what he's like after a curry - oh hang on it doesn't bear worth thinking :ohmy:

Who bothers to read beyond "Flamer" :lolol: I'm too busy laughing.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
London Irish said:
Who bothers to read beyond "Flamer" :lolol: I'm too busy laughing.

I don't usually read beyond FG. I haven't actually read his post because they're all the same. I've just read the responses.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Rangdo said:
I don't usually read beyond FG. I haven't actually read his post because they're all the same. I've just read the responses.

That's what I do-Have the muppet(s) on permanent ignore and then I don't have to put up with FG/Ernest's ramblings.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The weather in Southwick this evening is overcast with a chilly Easterly breeze but dry with temperatures around 4 C.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Talking of which Gareth, where is the weather crab?

We haven't seen that for a long time.

Come back Weather Crab. We need you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here