Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Depleting attendance

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I get the feeling it will get a lot lower. It's a piss take really. I'm sure there are fans desperate to get to games. I bet a few people got an ST just to make sure theyre at donny. So what good is adding 8000 more seats if fanbase was there for novelty?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
A bit of a stretch to suggest somebody would buy a season ticket just to be present at one game. I was surprised by the attendance as apart from the away end there were no obvious blocks of empty seats. Around me though there were a few pairs of seats empty - it is still the peak holiday season after all.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Even with the direct debit your still committing spending £20 + per game so would be an expensive waste to just attend a small handful of games

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
true, true. I -hope- it gets back to normal.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
School holidays. Look back to every single August and attendances always suffer.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I live 170 miles away so can't make them all but fairly confident a friend will be sitting on my seat every time I can't make it!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
There must have been fifty/hundred seats unused in the directors / VIP box. Bloom was sitting there like Billy no mates.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If Blackpool had 1,200 and 1,350 seats were empty in the away end,then only 506 home seats were empty? what's the panic....19,494 is a good crowd

EDIT:you will notice that wine and maths don't mix-

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I live 170 miles away so can't make them all but fairly confident a friend will be sitting on my seat every time I can't make it!

i appreciate roundly when sths give their tickets to someone else. not only is it a good time out but it adds to support

BHAFC_Pandapops

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Something tells me this thread is going to be used on some CPFC forum somewhere as "Proof" our crowd is just a bunch of plastics.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its only the second home League game. And its the Summer holidays. And there's no ticket exchange. Still a decent attendance tho.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Something tells me this thread is going to be used on some CPFC forum somewhere as "Proof" our crowd is just a bunch of plastics.

4th best gate in the division today-let em talk

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Quite a few in the east towards the south. These are the tickets that are on sale match by match and this game was supposed to be sold out so what heppened? Did people buy a match ticket and not turn up?

Quite a few in the east towards the south. These are the tickets that are on sale match by match and this game was supposed to be sold out so what heppened? Did people buy a match ticket and not turn up?

The club are keeping them back as freebies and not filling them. Same as the 2nd most notherly WSL block. Must have been 50-60 empties here altogether.

This game has been sold out for 10 days. I just don't understand

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Who cares what they say as their biggest crowd this season will still be smaller than our lowest attendance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here