Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dental Costs in the UK

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
came home from rotherham game couple seasons ago,we stayed in sheff for weekend,got home after 2days apart from missus and oldest boy who was 2,he was pleased to see me and as i went to pick him up he headbutted me amnd knocked one of my teeth out!!went to dentist they qouted me 260.00 quid to have a crown put in,f*** that rather look hard!!now if someone says who did that i say i was set upon by a monster!!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
My dentist in Church Road Portslade was advertising for new customers a week or two ago.

Thank god i am registered nhs because the amount of work i have had done in the past few months would of left me well skint if i had to go private!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Soton Seagull said:
Just been to the dentist, check up a Xray to confirm, as suspected, that my teeth are fine - £51.60!

They want me to see the Dentyal Hygenist (not because there is anything wrong, but because I haven't seen her for a couple of years) next week at a further cost of £43.

So, having no problems with my teeth is costing me about £95!:angry:
How about you look in the mirror as you can see what shape your teeth are in,what a waste of money.I only go when have to as its a complete rip-off full stop.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here