Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise

Why so much hatre to Wise? It's a results game. We don't win many games & even fewer at the theatre of trees. How many more defeats/draws do we have to put up with before there is a change? Slade has my full support however if we don't get a minimum of 2 wins out of the next 4 games then Mr S will lose my support

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Howsabout pay Poyet on his own, leave Wise well alone, and have NF as second-in-command. Nicer. Much.

Now that would be marvellous scenes. But longterm, for now we all need to get behind rustle slayed

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why so much hatre to Wise? It's a results game. We don't win many games & even fewer at the theatre of trees. How many more defeats/draws do we have to put up with before there is a change? Slade has my full support however if we don't get a minimum of 2 wins out of the next 4 games then Mr S will lose my support

Fans are thickle especially on here.It wouldn't take Wise much to win the fans over with a few wins.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Haven't been on here for a while, so I didn't realize there was a debate about Slade losing his job. I'm baffled that people could even be talking about replacing Slade.

Keeping us up last year was an absolute miracle. How Russell got that DISGRACE of a squad winning games is beyond logic. Yet 10 games in there's talk of replacing him? God our fans are serious fickle and unbelievably f***ing thick, if this is the case.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
I don't want a man in charge of my football club who waits till someone is asleep before fighting them. That is no man. That is a coward. We have no need for a coward.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Haven't been on here for a while, so I didn't realize there was a debate about Slade losing his job. I'm baffled that people could even be talking about replacing Slade.

Keeping us up last year was an absolute miracle. How Russell got that DISGRACE of a squad winning games is beyond logic. Yet 10 games in there's talk of replacing him? God our fans are serious fickle and unbelievably f***ing thick, if this is the case.

Spot on. I can't believe it.

The only 2 possible explanations are:
1) The people calling for him to go, don't go to see us play.
2) They know nothing about football

Actually there is a 3rd explanation. That no matter who is Manager, some people will never be happy, and they will be calling for the new guy to be sacked after a couple of bad results.

Too many tossers with an opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here