Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise at Leeds

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Leeds 1-2 Barnsley

Looks like the job he has there is much harder than he thought, and by looking at there team, playing an attacking midfielder at right-back and a striker on the right side of midfield.

Leeds = going down.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kandol scored for Leeds. Didn't even know he'd gone there. He's the chap people slated McGhee for trying to sign isn't he?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Turkey said:
Kandol scored for Leeds. Didn't even know he'd gone there. He's the chap people slated McGhee for trying to sign isn't he?

Indeed he was.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don't remember many people slating him for that, London Irish slated Dick Knight for it though.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
He's just about match fit now.

Kandol has been good for us so far. Gets around and not afraid to put his foot in. Did well today.

We had a goal disallowed for nothing as well from a corner.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
Always nice to see Leon draw a blank. :D

It's the norm for him...at this elevated level though, isn't it? So absolutely no suprise there but I'm sure someone else was to blame for him drawing yet another Championship blank. NMH will probably know who's fault it was though :)

VERY disappointed that the little twat is not playing against us Tuesday though :angry:

Last edited:

Icy Gull said:
It's the norm for him...at this elevated level though, isn't it? So absolutely no suprise there but I'm sure someone else was to blame for him drawing yet another Championship blank. NMH will probably know who's fault it was though :)

VERY disappointed that the little twat is not playing against us Tuesday though :angry:

The little feller played the whole game - the goallie did well diving at his feet to prevent him scoring on his debut, and their other striker scored a couple - so obviously not exactly the terrible failure you all crave as yet.
A bit early to go preening yourselves about Knight anyway, isn't it??
It proves what sort of dummy was so glad to boo and berate our best player, and slap lardy jock clown on the bum for misplacing him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NMH said:
The little feller played the whole game - the goallie did well diving at his feet to prevent him scoring on his debut, and their other striker scored a couple - so obviously not exactly the terrible failure you all crave as yet.
A bit early to go preening yourselves about Knight anyway, isn't it??
It proves what sort of dummy was so glad to boo and berate our best player, and slap lardy jock clown on the bum for misplacing him.

The guy is a twat, end of and regardless of your high opinion of him, we are well shot of him, in my opinion. I would have taken your opinion more seriously if you'd been willing to back your judgement with a small wager :)

Last edited:

It's nothing wager-able IG, I say he was unfairly treated and badly played by McGhee - and whatever he does in the Championship with Barnsley or anyone else won't prove or disprove anything!

You want some bet that, for you, makes some obscure point - which only underlines how skewiff your outlook on the whole affair is.

I don't care if he wasn't liked by the rest of the players either - the lardy McClown could have managed that situation, and I have the feeling that he mismanaged that, and exacerbated that relationship too.

Knight might not score one goal, get dropped and alienate the manager - and it still doesn't change anything about the poor way that he was made to look when he played for us.
It was transparently obvious at the time, that the players (that you seem to think have a good point in disliking him) had no CLUE how to play off him, with him, or give him a decent pass. To many fans (the thick ones), he was blamed for not chasing IMPOSSIBLE passes over the top that ran out for goal kicks.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
NMH said:
It's nothing wager-able IG, I say he was unfairly treated and badly played by McGhee - and whatever he does in the Championship with Barnsley or anyone else won't prove or disprove anything!

You want some bet that, for you, makes some obscure point - which only underlines how skewiff your outlook on the whole affair is.

I don't care if he wasn't liked by the rest of the players either - the lardy McClown could have managed that situation, and I have the feeling that he mismanaged that, and exacerbated that relationship too.

Knight might not score one goal, get dropped and alienate the manager - and it still doesn't change anything about the poor way that he was made to look when he played for us.
It was transparently obvious at the time, that the players (that you seem to think have a good point in disliking him) had no CLUE how to play off him, with him, or give him a decent pass. To many fans (the thick ones), he was blamed for not chasing IMPOSSIBLE passes over the top that ran out for goal kicks.

agree 100% when he was here all people did was shout abuse no matter how many goals he scored because he didn't chase lost causes. Personally i wish him all the best I think he is a very talented footballer and the times I met him he came across OK possibly a bit mouthy but thats not a big deal.
Find it quite sad that people on here are still abusing him i very much doubt he is bothered what a few people on a chat room think of him.

Turkey said:

Yep, after we tried to sign him he went on a goal spurt and became the leading scorer in League 2.

Silent Bob said:
Don't remember many people slating him for that, London Irish slated Dick Knight for it though.

That the same thread we were in agreement? :dunce: If I was allegedly having a go at Knight over this, I must have been doing the same to McGhee, something people like you tell me apparantly I never did? :D

Well done to McGhee for proving us both wrong.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here