Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav **Gone To Stuttgart 09/08/24**

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Never thought I'd see the day when a player you had virtually forgotten about is transferred for nearly £30m.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good deal all round. Dennis happy - we get a pretty decent fee. Another decent bit of business by the club.

Thanks for your efforts Dennis and good luck for your future.
And he gets to live in Germany nearer his family.

Which is the main reason we considered letting him go, and the main reason he wanted to go.

Brilliant business by the club with everyone coming out smelling of roses.

I’ll never forgive him for costing us an FA Cup final. Worst attempt to control a ball I’ve ever seen from an Albion player in recent years. The kind of thing they made jokes about Carlton Palmer doing

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Doesnt paint RDZ in a good light and you would think the players will now be happier.

He's right he could of played more but context is we were mostly pushing for the top 4/5 and were a pen away from a cup final

He didnt do enough in the limited time outside the box . Others did

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m not surprised. Roberto whole career will be short spells with many a trophy if he’s lucky. Way too intense and too divisive within a squad to last long term. Hopefully he learns as he grows older

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I’ll never forgive him for costing us an FA Cup final. Worst attempt to control a ball I’ve ever seen from an Albion player in recent years. The kind of thing they made jokes about Carlton Palmer doing
100%. I still can't get over how he made Solly miss that penalty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here