Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav **Gone To Stuttgart 09/08/24**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That doesn’t mean a lot in the Bundesliga. We’ve definitely come out of this best.
His goals last season surely helped Stuttgart got into the Champions League. Without them and just Guirassy scoring, I suspect they’d not have made Europe.

Stuttgart get about £12m from the group stages alone. I suspect his goals mean an awful lot the club, their fans and their revenue.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Yep...totally agree!...just asked the Mrs and she said I'm average...as long as I'm not in the useless camp I'm off to work with a smile. I probably shouldn't of wished her an above average day as I shut the front door!🤔

As long as above average leaves before you get home, you’ll be none the wiser.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I admire your pedantry and I'm delighted to finally be part of a craze 😀. I think I've spent the last 50 years spelling it that way (and presumably shouting eke everytime I've seen a mouse!) but you are indeed correct and I've written "eke" out 100 times on the blackboard to remind me.
I think you have been confused by the musician Eek-a-mouse so understandable error.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
:lolol::lolol:

It's something I've seen a lot recently (mainly in reference to pensioners deprived of heating allowance). I've never misspelled it because I learned the word at 11 when it was mentioned in Jennings and Darbishare, when the latter explained the the word 'nickname' came from 'ekename' (ie additional name). Never let it be said that children's books can't be educational :lolol:
OMG, I'm getting school library flashbacks now.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That doesn’t mean a lot in the Bundesliga. We’ve definitely come out of this best.
Will reserve judgement on this, until all of our existing crop prove they can finish on a regular basis at a similar level.

At the moment only Ferguson comes close, and he struggled with injury last year impacting on his form.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
At least we will win the balance sheet trophy again this season!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Quite good at this stuff, Bloom and Barbs, aren’t they?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
At least we will win the balance sheet trophy again this season!
It's not that though, is it. We're now able to buy more players. This Summer we have already bought Minteh (£30m), Weifer (£25m), Osman (£15m) and Yalcouye (£5m). And we're apparently after more players costing perhaps £30-40m each.

Prices are my guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here