Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deluded Southerners

Feb 15, 2010
Robbed you say? :laugh:

We totally dominated the game, you didn't even have a shot apart from the penalty which wasn't even in the box, the red card was looked like a bad tackle but i've seen only yellows given, i would like to know what game the part timers Southerner radio commentators were watching judging by your posts on here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am so glad I live no where near Leeds.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wrong! I watched Gillette Soccer Saturday and Beagrie said Dicker came close and that Brighton were playing well! He's not biased is he?

Feb 14, 2010

We totally dominated the game, you didn't even have a shot apart from the penalty which wasn't even in the box, the red card was looked like a bad tackle but i've seen only yellows given, i would like to know what game the part timers Southerner radio commentators were watching judging by your posts on here.

Gary Sprake told the truth, your titles therefore mean nothing, you get less at home than Norwich, now on your bike you Northern Monkey

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
DOn't waste time on him - has he nothing better to do than come on here after a mighty lucky draw?

Feb 15, 2010
I am so glad I live no where near Leeds.

Lets face it we were awful again like much of the past month and got what we deserved from the game but i came on here to find posts of a "fantastic Brighton performance" but you were just utterly abysmal with no intention of winning the game, you came and spoiled and played for a 0-0 draw until you happend to get a penalty.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
has the game finished then? - f*** me, I thought Leeds were gonna score four?:laugh:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can't believe I responded to this thread!:facepalm:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
the massive and mighty Leeds who cant even beat Walsall or Brighton ...genius :lolol:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove

Lets disect this post in a calm and conclusive manner.

:wanker: x

see you next season dear x

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here