Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deluded Palace!

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
From the sun. In response to the Sun's piece on Zaha being Scumhampton's next target.

'Why bother? Southampton will be back in the Championship next year. Wilf needs to look at ex-Palace players like Tom Soares - just let go by Stoke - life at Palace is better'.:dunce:

Really, I mean really? Personally I think Southampton will stay up. Now, let's see...will we see Palarse drop like a stone in water without this man's abilities?

Joke of a team now!

That is all.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How can Southampton afford the £67.8bn asking price?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I agree, I think Stains will do fairly well next season. Almost certainly not relegation candidates, they are still looking for more players as well. Palace will lucky to keep Wilf for another season.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Why do so many people think were going down. Over the last 4 or 5 years, the likes of Burnley, Hull, Blackpool, Wolves etc have always looked set for the drop having been promoted. We have a team who are in many ways ready for the Prem but with the need for a few additions. So far we've signed JRod, Steven Davis and are close to signing Buttner and Zaha (apparently). Clearly our ownership mean business, especially if you look at our training facilities, proposed ground upgrade (pending decent crowds in the Prem) and clear attempt to make us a global brand.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Why do so many people think were going down. Over the last 4 or 5 years, the likes of Burnley, Hull, Blackpool, Wolves etc have always looked set for the drop having been promoted. We have a team who are in many ways ready for the Prem but with the need for a few additions. So far we've signed JRod, Steven Davis and are close to signing Buttner and Zaha (apparently). Clearly our ownership mean business, especially if you look at our training facilities, proposed ground upgrade (pending decent crowds in the Prem) and clear attempt to make us a global brand.

Yep, you're right this thread i choc-a-block with people saying you are going down!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's a bit rich calling Palace deluded when some on here don't think Joe Cole isn't good enough for us !!

Agreed, some of the threads on here recently are mind blowing. If I was a Palace fan, I'd be having a field day. Forlan? Rhodes? Joe Cole? Essien? Do me a favour. Meanwhile our caravan dwelling friends up the road are doing some good business, as it looks like Jose Baxter is on his way there also.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
From the sun. In response to the Sun's piece on Zaha being Scumhampton's next target.

'Why bother? Southampton will be back in the Championship next year. Wilf needs to look at ex-Palace players like Tom Soares - just let go by Stoke - life at Palace is better'.:dunce:

Really, I mean really? Personally I think Southampton will stay up. Now, let's see...will we see Palarse drop like a stone in water without this man's abilities?

Joke of a team now!

That is all.

comment duly noted, will wait till end of season

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed, some of the threads on here recently are mind blowing. If I was a Palace fan, I'd be having a field day. Forlan? Rhodes? Joe Cole? Essien? Do me a favour. Meanwhile our caravan dwelling friends up the road are doing some good business, as it looks like Jose Baxter is on his way there also.

To be fair, the likes of Wayne Bridge and Vicente are about as fanciful as some of the names you've given.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It's a bit rich calling Palace deluded when some on here don't think Joe Cole isn't good enough for us !!

I haven't seen that thread TD, but that is unbelievable, Joe Cole would be amazing. It seems that there are a lot of people on here, that don't know as much about football as they'd like to think.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

TBF they have a 200 page thread about signing McCormack.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I don't think anyone who saw you play last season (including everyone who's responded on this thread) think you're relegation candidates.

I personally think you'll be top 10.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here