Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nice little confirmation/wind up. No need to put that on the official website other than to be seen by Leeds fans. Brighton are very good at PR :lolol:

You just know that when the club release their official pics of the pre-season training in a week and a half that White is going to feature prominently.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Deluded Leeds owners...?

[tweet]1285808176324124672[/tweet]

Does Zlatan fit in with the running everywhere at full speed for 90 mins philosophy?

That would be a hilarious signing for it’s car crash potential. Make it happen

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ibrahimović or Cavani would both be good signings for Leeds. Why on earth either one of them would want to go there is another question...

Do think people are getting their knickers in a twist about a few Leeds fans acting like dicks though. We have similar twats on social media as does every team. I doubt we will be offered enough money in this market to sell a player still on the upgrade and if we do Leeds are very likely to get outbid anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love it, I am now convinced we have zero chance of signing him :lolol:

"He's never had a chance at Brighton and doesn't know anybody in the dressing room"

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"He's never had a chance at Brighton and doesn't know anybody in the dressing room"

I doubt we’ll even buy him a car. Maybe we can use some Dick Knight negotiating skills and offer him a tank of petrol a month for his old banger as a sweetener?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

I haven't read the whole thread but have dipped in and out and read this article.

What I don't get is why does no one think that Brighton might be interested in BW?

I mean, they are a PL side, becoming known for developing young players who might be looking to replace some of their defensive line this year.

Shirley they'd be interested in a player like Ben... I mean, they have probably been following his progress up the divisions over the last few seasons and, as much as Leeds/Liverpool ,reckon he'd be a good addition to the squad.

They could be in with a chance to snatch this young talent from their PL rivals at both end of the table, if only thye... you know... had a contract with him or something.

It could happen!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I haven't read the whole thread but have dipped in and out and read this article.

What I don't get is why does no one think that Brighton might be interested in BW?

I mean, they are a PL side, becoming known for developing young players who might be looking to replace some of their defensive line this year.

Shirley we'd be interested in a player like Ben... I mean, we have probably been following his progress up the divisions over the last few seasons and, as much as Leeds/Liverpool ,reckon he'd be a good addition to the squad.

They could be in with a chance to snatch this young talent from their PL rivals at both end of the table, if only thye... you know... had a contract with him or something.

It could happen!
Now who's deluded?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
TBH it says more about your 'posts per page' settings!

Yes, this is page 5. :lolol:

I love it when people contribute to a thread by complaining about how long it is. Thereby lengthening it.

Also, for the likes of that poster who is getting all worked up about threads like these, it's not obsession with another team's fans, it's us LAUGHING at them for writing complete crap on the internet. It's funny FFS. :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, this is page 5. :lolol:

I love it when people contribute to a thread by complaining about how long it is. Thereby lengthening it.

Also, for the likes of that poster who is getting all worked up about threads like these, it's not obsession with another team's fans, it's us LAUGHING at them for writing complete crap on the internet. It's funny FFS. :rolleyes:

Exactly but I am loving the thrill of us being in the chase for such a talent, even if we have no chance of him playing for us. I mean, reality is the choice he has is Leeds or Brighton, of course he’ll end up at Leeds but we can dream, surely?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Exactly but I am loving the thrill of us being in the chase for such a talent, even if we have no chance of him playing for us. I mean, reality is the choice he has is Leeds or Brighton, of course he’ll end up at Leeds but we can dream, surely?

I know. We're probably clutching at straws but what a signing he could be for a tinpot outfit such as us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here