Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Delayed coverage of Brighton Saints game in the US on Fox Soccer Plus 20/11 8PM EST

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Really?? says burnley V Leeds Followed by everton v wolves

Check, only delayed coverage not live

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Apologies if fixtures.

Brighton Southampton game live in the US on Fox Soccer Plus

That must be about the 5th game this season we’ve been able to watch live in the States.

Yep, as [MENTION=21697]pseudonym[/MENTION] says, on Sunday @ 8pm EST rather than live, but good spot nonetheless. Question is, do I try and avoid finding out the result beforehand?

And bless, FSC try hard - if you expand the schedule, it says that the npower Championship is also known as the Coca-Cola Football League, and the bottom 3 teams get relegated to the Conference. Let's hope Gus can keep us up this year.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Yep - completely cocked that up, corrected thread title now. At least we get to see it though.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I'm sure there will be a live feed looking at that, even if it is delayed coverage.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For NSCers with a motorised satellite dish it may be worth trying Fox Sports HD on Hispasat 1E at 30W, frequency 10.731H symbol rate 27500 FEC 3/4 as this channel has been "free to air" since last month and seems to be the american version aimed at the middle eastern viewer. Quite a few of the live satellite feeds have moved recently to Eurobird 3 at 33.2E but there are still some on Intelsat 905 at 24.5W and Eutelsat W2A at 10E

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If it's all being filmed, there most likely will be a stream. Just keep your eyes peeled on the day

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Excellent news... I'm in Alabama on business for the next 2 weeks... though I'm not sure they have TVs there only big guns to entertain themselves!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno about Stateside, but I've heard it'll be shown LIVE on the Al Jazeera feed in the Harbour View, Blue Lagoon and the Hikers...

Might do some investigating this week to the Portslade ones.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Nevada Smiths in New York are now showing the game live at 10am Saturday.

Brighton Southampton game live

As they are also showing 5 Premiership games at the same time I doubt they will have live commentary for the Brighton game !

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Have Dish Network and Fox settled their arguments or are there now loads of US fans unable to watch the game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here