Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I have PPF on ignore, so have no idea what he’s posted, but clearly something’s upset him when he’s posting three in a row. Probably more of his angry videos by people who still live with their mums.

The BBC is fantastic value for money, contributes hugely to the fabric of British society, and is one of the institutions of which any patriotic Briton is rightly proud. It is effectively our public face to the rest of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I have PPF on ignore, so have no idea what he’s posted, but clearly something’s upset him when he’s posting three in a row. Probably more of his angry videos by people who still live with their mums.

The BBC is fantastic value for money, contributes hugely to the fabric of British society, and is one of the institutions of which any patriotic Briton is rightly proud. It is effectively our public face to the rest of the world.

always good to keep an eye on the flavour of gaslighting being fed to the terminally gullible

Jan 30, 2008

Well YOU can pay a subscription if you like it that much and let others who have no interest in the BBC save themselves £160

Regards
DF

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/07/labo...000-to-host-have-i-got-news-for-you-16063846/

Labour MP Jess Phillips paid £15,000 to host one episode of Have I Got News For You

By Hat Trick Productions the independent production company who make it. The BBC will simply pay a one off fee for the programme and won't have say on the presenter's cost because they are employing a private company.

It's entirely up to Hat Trick how they they allocate that money. God knows what they paid Brucie.

That's how the TV industry works now I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here