Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
To put faces on the anti-BBC nationalists, a couple of court cases are coming up and here you’ll see some of the characters.

As suspected …. weirdo’s, judging by their behaviour all a sandwich short of a picnic, going after a BBC journalist as a “traitor”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10045605/Two-men-face-Westminster-court-BBCs-Nicholas-Watt-anti-lockdown-protest-video.html

Disagree with others, but don”t set out to harangue and attack them.

https://youtu.be/JZBi3t3drIE

Regards
DF

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A healthy dose or realism is a good thing - you should try it.

Why do you enjoy swallowing lies and fooling yourself?
PPF is consistently complaining about some of the best things about the country, all in the name of 'patriotism'.

He believes that his view (or rather the view his media prescribes him) is 'his country' and and any views outside that are wrong and unpatriotic.

Blinkered division and a refusal to consider other points of view are not British vaules. Those who peddle that claptrap on the extremes of discussion are the far from any solutions.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another illuminating and in-depth post PPF.

"The evil BBC, well not The BBC, a company pretending to be the BBC."

"The BBC have put a copyright complaint against me, well not actually the BBC, a company pretending to the BBC.

"The BBC, well not just the BBC, the main stream media. . ."

I've stopped now, your 'voice of reason' seems terribly confused PPF.

Have you considered getting your opinions from other outlets?

Jan 30, 2008

"The BBC have put a copyright complaint against me, well not actually the BBC, a company pretending to the BBC.

No
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Belfield is a genuinely disturbed man. Disciplined for that unsettlingly creepy, on-air harassment of the weather person.

Due in court for over ten counts of stalking.

And from the stuff I’ve seen of his, he seems like a complete outsider nerd who’s latched onto the far right.

Which is often the way with extremists. Don’t fit I anywhere but desperate to belong. The right are not choosy who joins their ranks.

It’s not hard to see why he would appeal to an unemployed internet troll who called himself Das Reich.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Belfield is a genuinely disturbed man. Disciplined for that unsettlingly creepy, on-air harassment of the weather person.

Due in court for over ten counts of stalking.

And from the stuff I’ve seen of his, he seems like a complete outsider nerd who’s latched onto the far right.

Which is often the way with extremists. Don’t fit I anywhere but desperate to belong. The right are not choosy who joins their ranks.

It’s not hard to see why he would appeal to an unemployed internet troll who called himself Das Reich.

I believe the term you are looking for is incels

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Creepy mother****er. Allegedly stalking women.

A 41-year-old man has entered not guilty pleas to 12 allegations of stalking.

Appearing in the dock at Nottingham Crown Court, Alex Belfield, of Shaldon Close, Mapperley, had the charges read out to him by a court clerk.

He pleaded not guilty to each charge.

The first alleged stalking offence was between November 25, 2012, and April 2, 2017, where he allegedly pursued a course of conduct which amounted to the harassment of a woman and stalking and it caused her serious alarm and distress.

The second charge was referred to as a like offence to that charge allgedly involving the same woman between the dates of April 3, 2017, and March 31, 2021.

The remaining charges of stalking referred to seven more alleged complainants in the case

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here