Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defoe joins Ason Villa

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Watch Villa slide down the table. who's he gonna replace, surely he'll be a sub there anyway?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here's a COMPLETELY GRATUITOUS picture of Jermaine's [recently] EX-missus.

charlotte-mears.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have mental trouble working out how they'd place him up front with Agbonlahor and Carew already steady. Be cool if they played a 4-3-3 with Agbo, Young and Defoe in those 3 front roles, but without a giant they'd lack the muscle and height there to put away the decent crosses their wide players and Barry currently put in.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I have mental trouble working out how they'd place him up front with Agbonlahor and Carew already steady. Be cool if they played a 4-3-3 with Agbo, Young and Defoe in those 3 front roles, but without a giant they'd lack the muscle and height there to put away the decent crosses their wide players and Barry currently put in.

Maybe this could see Harewood going elsewhere?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
When MON first arrived there played 4-3-3 with Agbo and Moore sort of one the wings. Reckon they'll do the same thing now with Defoe and Agbo coming in from the flanks. Think Moore is losing ground. Anyway can't rely on Agbo staying fit all season and Defoe may not be as quick but he is the more rounded player.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Danielle Lloyd does undoubtably take it up the chute.

I think its more a peer pressure thing though. All his mates have had a go and he felt left out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here