Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Definitive List Of Business's Missing Out on Money Because McClaren/Englands Failure

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I blame McClaren yes but I blame the idiots who gave him the job more. The sad thing is he's gone but they're still there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Strepsils AND avalanche rescue teams - due to the lack of bellowing of NO SURRENDER in the Alps, all because of "that ruddy-faced goon"

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Increased business:
McLaren voodoo doll makers
Polish / French / Dutch / German etc flag makers

Decreased business
Everyone else.

I wonder how easy Steve McLaren sleeps at night knowing he has cost the economy tens of millions. Him, and only him, and his schoolboy-error approach to coaching. We've might have even over-looked the so-called 'credit crunch' had it not been for him.

No pressure then, Signor Capello.

I don't thin we can blame him for the credit crunch :lolol: Maybe Kuipers kicking could be down to him tho :angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't thin we can blame him for the credit crunch :lolol: Maybe Kuipers kicking could be down to him tho :angry:

Actually, I didn't mean that. I meant that, with a football tournament to look forward to, we could forget our financial and social woes.

But with nothing to look forward to except a hopeless, unfeeling teetering on the edge of helpless void of despair, the credit crunch is top of the agenda for the Daily Mail, instead of casting around for a 'Helvetian Hooligan' headlines.

You can thank McLaren for that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I blame McClaren yes but I blame the idiots who gave him the job more. The sad thing is he's gone but they're still there.

And the 11 idiots the ruddy faced prick chose to get us there!!! Terry, Gerrard, Lamps, Ferdinand etc etc take bow...Premier League your having a laff...

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
The Children of Mile Oak Fun Day Outing to the Euro's.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
credit card companies.. the extra spending occured
helth spa's... women 'getting away from foootball

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Actually, I didn't mean that. I meant that, with a football tournament to look forward to, we could forget our financial and social woes.

But with nothing to look forward to except a hopeless, unfeeling teetering on the edge of helpless void of despair, the credit crunch is top of the agenda for the Daily Mail, instead of casting around for a 'Helvetian Hooligan' headlines.

You can thank McLaren for that.

So you're not in any doubt who's at fault for us not getting to Euro 08 then? ???

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
hello mag,, unable to write articles about the wag's abroad
mobile phone providers.. extra texting when matches are on (scores/geting mates together)
travel insurance companies (fans not traveing there)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here