Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Define the 'perfect' NSC thread.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Mine has never arrived, but has come close.

It would only contain postings from people on my ignore list. They could moan on at each other in a wrist slashing debate without my having to listen.

Oh, and at least one piccy of a naked woman.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A funny , chilled out one with no hate or anger or twatiness

I can dream :down:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mine has never arrived, but has come close.

It would only contain postings from people on my ignore list. They could moan on at each other in a wrist slashing debate without my having to listen.

Oh, and at least one piccy of a naked woman.

If they were all on your ignore list would you be able to see it?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
3 flounces
2 naked women
Someone using the insult "Scraggly Hoof"
The return of Stockport Jamie

:drool:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It would take place on a Friday, with the first post taking place mid-morning.

After a few innocent and constructive posts, the touch-paper will be lit by one of the group of usual suspects. The thread would soon degenerate into the worst kind of binfest, with the abuse only broken up by those pulling up a chair and popping open the Pringles.

All over this great nation, tools will largely be downed as the binfest escalates and becomes essential viewing for many. The flounces will come thick and fast, but most are unable to keep true to their word and come back for more.

As people knock-off for the weekend, the thread will peter out but will be bounced a few times during the evening with comments such as "Absolutely superb - can't believe I missed this first time round."

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Well the best NSC thread I'd come across had to be when that football fan bloke wanted someone on here as a representative for the Albion on this blog thing, looked like a blatent spam. So a few people took the mickey out of the scenario to which he didnt like one bit.

As a result of his tolerance, some of the NSCer's managed to find his contact details and decided to publicise them :lolol:

A memorable day on NSC :thumbsup:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It would take place on a Friday, with the first post taking place mid-morning.

After a few innocent and constructive posts, the touch-paper will be lit by one of the group of usual suspects. The thread would soon degenerate into the worst kind of binfest, with the abuse only broken up by those pulling up a chair and popping open the Pringles.

All over this great nation, tools will largely be downed as the binfest escalates and becomes essential viewing for many. The flounces will come thick and fast, but most are unable to keep true to their word and come back for more.

As people knock-off for the weekend, the thread will peter out but will be bounced a few times during the evening with comments such as "Absolutely superb - can't believe I missed this first time round."

Then the racist comments will appear,and the posts which bring the legal challenges...............and then you close NSC down for a couple of days.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Then the racist comments will appear,and the posts which bring the legal challenges...............and then you close NSC down for a couple of days.

then the Argus will get hold of it and make a big deal about it and place it on their backpage because they've got sweet shit all to put on there!

And Bozza will present a statement that shall be printed in the article too...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good, good.

Anyway it is just that sort of time on a Friday so can someone please kick things off. I'm heading to the shops and looking forward to something juicy when I get back.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The perfect thread would have a picture of a hover car in it.

Or a dog in a dress.

Better still, a dog in a dress in a hover car.

Something like this:

marmot.jpg

Oh, and naked women too...

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
preferably a mildy offensive thread
about the user formerly known as downloaded pengoon.
everything would get blown out of proportion and
dodgy, unconfirmed accusations would fly.
obviously, it would end with threats of legal action.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the posh spice thread was class.
turienzo's recent offerings have been notably worthwhile.
the blocked toilet and wanking at work threads had potential but were sadly,not well supported.
anything that ridicules palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here