Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

defence now sorted but we still need a top striker, but who ???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Elche want him. Regina want an (unspecified) fee but Elche can't afford to pay one. The player earns 400K euros a year at Regina and they can't afford to pay that in Serie B but offered a new 2 year deal to tie him down (and then sell him at a profit). He has declined that offer and as it stands has just one year to go on his current deal. He is happy to go to Elche on loan only if a La Liga side don't come in for him. He will wait until the end of the transfer window in the hope of a better deal.

I am now more than ever convinced that the posting on the transfer rumours site was a "flyer" from a poster on here. Good target for us and could (by total coincidence) prove to be legitimate but it is a fantasy posting so I'm out :(

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Elche want him. Regina want an (unspecified) fee but Elche can't afford to pay one. The player earns 400K euros a year at Regina and they can't afford to pay that in Serie B but offered a new 2 year deal to tie him down (and then sell him at a profit). He has declined that offer and as it stands has just one year to go on his current deal. He is happy to go to Elche on loan only if a La Liga side don't come in for him. He will wait until the end of the transfer window in the hope of a better deal.

I am now more than ever convinced that the posting on the transfer rumours site was a "flyer" from a poster on here. Good target for us and could (by total coincidence) prove to be legitimate but it is a fantasy posting so I'm out :(

Might be something in the fact we were looking at him 2 years ago in that thread i posted. Gus might be a fan of the kid but wasn't in a position before to be able to get him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here