Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

defence now sorted but we still need a top striker, but who ???

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I'm going stick my neck out and say.............CMS will get a minimum of 20 goals next season ! Just got that feeling........

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Still have a sneaky feeling the budget will be spent big time on the special striker....still feel that Rhodes could be that player.. .( seems similar scenario to CMS last year) Lots of other clubs interested then WE signed him..

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Still have a sneaky feeling the budget will be spent big time on the special striker....still feel that Rhodes could be that player.. .( seems similar scenario to CMS last year) Lots of other clubs interested then WE signed him..

I think Rhodes will do better than CMS, he's also younger so offers more potential, could see this happening as one of the 3rd or 4th signings as opposed to the next 2 definite ones.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I think Rhodes will do better than CMS, he's also younger so offers more potential, could see this happening as one of the 3rd or 4th signings as opposed to the next 2 definite ones.

We haven't spent out a fee yet, I think we have done very well so far, but it's the striker that will cost the cash....I feel it will be our NEXT signing.....something along lines of transfer record smashed....GP said on seagulls player he wants the strength in the air, someone to hold the ball up etc......we managed it last year with CMS, Rhodes fits the bill.....!! Would make a great pairing too...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stuani? Good shout except that the sources (Transfer Rumours website and Misterspatch on here) are both entirely discredited

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
:D I'm not saying he will, just saying he would be the kind of player we could sign, unlike Transfer Rumours saying its a done deal.

I'm not saying you put it on Transfer Rumours, I'm just saying you are very well acquainted with his specific skill set and have a track record ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here