Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

defence now sorted but we still need a top striker, but who ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be more than happy to have Glen Murray back to come off of the bench or Lee Barnard if a different approach is needed and then bolster the midfield with Steve Sidwell or Jermain Jenas or if Vicente is not coming back Giovanni Dos Santos or Livermore on a season loan from Spurs as all three will be surplus to requirements.

Last edited:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Why do we need a target man? We had those fellas on loan last season, who were supposedly target men, who never touched the ball, let alone scored. We want someone who has good touch, and is lethal round the 18 yard box, and whose initials aren't CMS :rolleyes:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Why do we need a target man? We had those fellas on loan last season, who were supposedly target men, who never touched the ball, let alone scored. We want someone who has good touch, and is lethal round the 18 yard box, and whose initials aren't CMS :rolleyes:

Sorry I think CMS is going to do the business this season, Barnes and Buckley will continue to score goals and we will be banging them in from all over the place, KLL, Noone. I am not saying we dont need to add an attacking midfielder but we have some very good players, and impact subs, just a shame we cant play rush goalies.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
How can you all forget so quickly? The Euros final was only five days ago. Strikers are no more, they are so "noughties", now it is 10 midfielders and a goalie. So CMS will have to reinvent himself as a midfielder as Barnes did. Simple.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No one on the wing!

Only one for me: Maxi of Liverpool. But I still think we need a holding midfielder to replace Navarro. A box to box player as well. I also think we need a central defender in the Lawrenson/Ramos style.

I also like Danns, the Leicester midfielder.
If Noone gets his shooting boots on !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here