Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deco

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I f***ing hate Portugal and everything about their cheating, diving, unsporting behaviour in Football.

most of their players should be banned, BUT I want to see England play up and beat them with their best players just so we get a bit of respect, and confidence, AND to see the greasy little bastards cry on Worldwide TV

I wonder if Tiny tears will release a ROnaldo special doll . . . with a 5L tear tank inside :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
if they do, then they should band Figo in the process

people always complain and appeal, it rarely changes much, cork it fat phil, and just get on with loosing to England

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Trigger said:
Scolari is to appeal against Deco's ban according to the BBC.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I dont think thats possible is it? I think the ref has to view the challenges and change his mind, I dont think they can review 2 yellows?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Dougal said:
trying to get Deco's card overturned. Surely not possible ?

propoganda

He is using the press to drum up support and sympathy for Portugal from the neutrals trying to show they were hard done by, whats the bettings he will come out saying they are the complete underdogs and wont stand a chance.

As long as the England players dont fall for it and go into the game a la ManU believeing all they have to do it turn up to win the match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here