Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Death crash goalie sacked by Plymouth

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A lorry driver has just been convicted of dangerous driving in sussex and got four years for killing two Students.
But if they were Palace fans , he would have only got community service :ohmy:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Saltash. Thats the problem. Lets have some facts,from those in charge. That would kill off all this rumour stuff.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Good. I hope he never gets paid by a football club again.
so have you never made a mistake? no he should never have been driving so early after drinking the night before but he made a very big mistake and is gonna pay for it! if he choices to re start his career after he has done his time i hope everyone isn't as narrow minded as you

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
so have you never made a mistake? no he should never have been driving so early after drinking the night before but he made a very big mistake and is gonna pay for it! if he choices to re start his career after he has done his time i hope everyone isn't as narrow minded as you

You call killing 3 people a mistake?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Saltash. Thats the problem. Lets have some facts,from those in charge. That would kill off all this rumour stuff.
that will probably never come out though as i imagine he will probably plead guilty

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is what he did....

Shocking pictures of Luke McCormick death crash cars - mirror.co.uk

76F1A6C9-93D3-AF20-3A34848193819412.jpg

735F318F-EEF6-7B99-C575C2DD70F8A73C.jpg

735F325E-F9D0-51EE-41BBCB9DEB2367C2.jpg

735F3321-CC2A-8097-BEC428C4CE6BF3A9.jpg

735F3381-DBD6-F67D-3EB08681DCCEAC36.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Read the story.... the crash killed two children and left their father in intensive care with a broken back, broken neck and internal injuries.

Shocking pictures of Luke McCormick death crash cars
By Mirror.co.uk 10/06/2008

Wreckage of the Peak family car
This is the wreckage of the crash that killed two young boys - and left Plymouth Argyle goalkeeper Luke McCormick facing charges of causing death by dangerous driving, driving with excess alcohol and having no insurance.

Ben Peak, eight, and brother Arron, 10, died in the M6 smash on Saturday morning. Their father Philip, 37, remains in intensive care.

McCormick has been bailed to appear before Stoke-on-Trent crown court on June 16.

Philip was taking Ben and Arron for a fun day out at Silverstone race track when the accident happened near Keele services, Staffs, at 5.45am on Saturday.

Their Toyota plunged down an embankment and into trees after colliding with McCormick's Range Rover. Philip is in intensive care at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire with a broken back and neck, plus severe internal injuries.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The only problem i have with this is. DID HE ACTUALLY CAUSE THE ACCIDENT ?:

Well yes, given that he has been charged I would guess so. If the father had caused it he would have been charged. Doesn't need the police to go into a huge amount of detail to work that one out.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Well yes, given that he has been charged I would guess so. If the father had caused it he would have been charged. Doesn't need the police to go into a huge amount of detail to work that one out.
Just because someone has been charged doesn't mean they're guilty. It doesn't even necessarily mean a crime has been committed.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Just because someone has been charged doesn't mean they're guilty. It doesn't even necessarily mean a crime has been committed.

Not at all, but you must agree that he is more likley to have been more to blame that the bloke who wasn't charged?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Looking at this from Plymouth Argyles point of view.

If there was even a slight doubt about McCormicks guilt why would they sack him before he was found guilty unless he has admitted to them that he is going to plead guilty as charged?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here