Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Tony, 30.000 please.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Dear Tony, designers,builders ,health n safety and British rail.

Please please when you extend this magnificent home can you make sure we hit the all-important 30.000 mark. 30,000 will get us noticed across Europe if we reach the famous Promised land so if this means reducing the away end and cramming them in on wooden benches in the corner then so be it. We were told 22,500 for the Amex but never seem to come anywhere near it. 30.000 lifts us above the dross so come on please make it happen. 29,999 would be disappointing to say the least, despite all you've done. DON'T FALL AT THE LAST HURDLE.

Many thanks
A spoilt supporter who already wants more but has a last request.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I make it with an average gate of 20500 we have around 9% empty seats each home game. If we sold out our ST's with a 30000 capacity we would have approx 3000 empty sold seats. What a shame that would be. I hate to see empty seats and I think something needs to be done about it. The seat next to me in the North Stand has only ever been sat in on cup games, surely someone has not bought that as an ST and never used it.

Bums on seats everywhere please Tony.

images

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
The Park & Rides need to be able to cope with the extra capacity as well; I attended the Millwall game and the Mill Road Park & Ride was full. Another 7500 supporters need a means to get to and from the ground quickly and safely.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Is it really "all-important" ?

I think it is yes,if a club ever considers itself to be big. Attendance is EVERYTHING ( to me at least)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Dear Tony, please can i have a years supply of pies?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Dear Uncle Tony,

Can I have a tenner?

Cheers

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Dear Southern Rail, a bigger station please to make getting home midweek possible

Im sure the issue is not just about extending the platform at Falmer, if your going to have longer trains you will also need to extend the platform of the other stations that the train stops at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here