Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear o dear!!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Look at you all moaning about asda:lolol:
You rearly think you will make much diffrence for christ sake,well yet again the club get shafted it neverends does it.

Just keep it as it is at 7k as no doubt this could go to court and cost the club yet more money and time.
The club is always in a battle and its getting boring.

Go shopping at asda's and leave it be:clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
You rearly think you will make much diffrence for christ sake,well yet again the club get shafted it neverends does it.

We've made a difference Berkshire.

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
The one man isn't worried about his profits or public image due to a well co-ordinated campaign but a big corporation like Wal*mart would be.

The one man would be worried about the lads coming round - Wal*mart wouldn't be.

Brighton supporters don't send the lads around but they do organise well co-ordinated campaigns.

Well done to all involved - wish I'd got up early enough to have taken part.

Berkshire, do you now feel as silly as all those people who praised the Hutton report when it came out on Wednesday?

People power has not only humiliated this whitewashing arsehole of a judge but it has also humbled the mighty Asad/Wal-Mart.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
London Irish said:
Berkshire, do you now feel as silly as all those people who praised the Hutton report when it came out on Wednesday?

People power has not only humiliated this whitewashing arsehole of a judge but it has also humbled the mighty Asad/Wal-Mart.
To awnser that no i don't feel silly and never have on an internet site.:lolol: :wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
berkshire seagull said:
Or maybe they have put the customers 1st???
put off a load of customer didn't it .???

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
berkshire seagull said:

Just keep it as it is at 7k as no doubt this could go to court and cost the club yet more money and time.

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
**** ASDA

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
berkshire seagull said:

If you have so much negativity towards the Albion and its supporters why don't you piss off and follow another club? Apart from Ernest and FG you have to be the biggest moaner I've ever encountered-at least we know those 2 are attention seeking muppets whereas you appear to be quite serious. How sad!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Dear o dear!!!!

Bwian said:
If you have so much negativity towards the Albion and its supporters why don't you piss off and follow another club? Apart from Ernest and FG you have to be the biggest moaner I've ever encountered-at least we know those 2 are attention seeking muppets whereas you appear to be quite serious. How sad!
I very rarely whinge and im not serious on here and i support who i wish and i support the albion.:lolol:
Do people actually piss off and support other clubs mmm as there is only one club for moi or maybe you think everyone will always share the same view and you will never get wind-up merchants.:p
Because i support the albion with pride regardless and know have a chunk of skin missing on my hand due to my little reading v brighton thing in town last night with some geezers.

Just off to get my hand stitched back somehow as got carried away last night.:lolol:
I get on with 99% of reading fans,but you no you will always get the odd ones who both dislike eachother,so although you think i don't care your very wrong as im very proud of the albion regardless of what people say or what i say.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here