Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Gus..............

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Dear Mr Poyet

I would appreciate it if when you next see Mr Bloom you mention to him the need to enter into contract talks with Mr Vicente as soon as possible.

Please tell him that if you get excessive wage demands then you intend to pay it. If he wants an honourable knighthood then I can arrange one through dirty Barry. Also if he wants a key to the city get him one cut.

In short I and 20,000 others expect to see a signed contract on the table by close of play Friday.

Many thanks

Everyone

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Dear Mr Poyet

I would appreciate it if when you next see Mr Bloom you mention to him the need to enter into contract talks with Mr Vicente as soon as possible.

Please tell him that if you get excessive wage demands then you intend to pay it. If he wants an honourable knighthood then I can arrange one through dirty Barry. Also if he wants a key to the city get him one cut.

In short I and 20,000 others expect to see a signed contract on the table by close of play Friday.

Many thanks

Everyone
:thumbsup: this :lolol:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
And there was me thinking that half of NSC wanted himself contract paid up. That was the case a couple of weeks ago anyway, so surely one 20 minute performance wouldn't have changed that?

Only the dickheads , which unfortunately is most of the cnuts on here

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And there was me thinking that half of NSC wanted himself contract paid up. That was the case a couple of weeks ago anyway, so surely one 20 minute performance wouldn't have changed that?

Remember a certain Razak and the NSC love in/out?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Never from me I'm afraid. :p

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He is undoubtedly a brilliant player, but 2 starts and 9 appearances in total suggests that the club have a stronger hand in any contract negotiations than all of you are suggesting... now, if he makes an appearance in all or somewhere near all of the remaining games, and plays as well as he did against Pompey, then Mr Vicente will really be able to dictate terms... other than that, spot on... do carry on with your love-in...

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
it's not just one 20 minute performance & quite a few of us, including the op, have shown support since day one. The negatives always post & start more threads on every subject :guitar: :albion2:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dear Gus,

Please remember we are a championship side, with a 22,500 seater stadium, soon to be 30,000, and we don't have champions league money or a globally successful brand, even if we make the premier league this season and get that premier league money, player funds have to be managed sensibly unless we want to do a pompey. As good as Vicente is, let's not gamble the future of the club on him.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Can we please spend money on reinforcing Vicente's body by grafting titanium to his legs while we're at it?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Dear Gus,

Please remember we are a championship side, with a 22,500 seater stadium, soon to be 30,000, and we don't have champions league money or a globally successful brand, even if we make the premier league this season and get that premier league money, player funds have to be managed sensibly unless we want to do a pompey. As good as Vicente is, let's not gamble the future of the club on him.

can you sign that from me to.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dear Gus,

Dull.

GET HIM IN ON £50k A WEEK!!!

We can always have a Fans United 46 and sign Dave Kitson if it goes tits up.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Shirley with this weather it is only a matter of time before he signs a new deal. He is very rich, Does not need money, wants to play in England and there is no better place In England than Brighton imo. I reckon he will sign a new deal very soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here