Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Gus,you have been like a cheating lover...

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
To save me wading thru 1600 posts on the matter, is there actually any "concrete proof" that Gus was interniwed by Reading? or is it all Sky / BBC / Internet suposition?

This may be a daft quesrtion (in which case I apologise) but its a genuine one.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
only a matter of time, he is a professional and will do his job but there can be no doubt he sees his future elsewhere and is waiting for the time to be right 'for him' to leave, not when it suits the club for a change - first premiership team that struggles early next year and he'll be up for that position and if he takes it, will walk out leaving the Albion facing a disrupted season and having to find a manager to come in and not lose momentum or motivate a squad had no input over pre-season - if it happens be interesting to see how many thinking its great he's stayed now at that point then think he's Judas for messing next season up for us! There is something totally predictable about all this and it feels to me the tail wags the dog here and not the other way around as it should be!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

To be fair to the BBC, the only time I have seen anything at all on any of this on the BBC is yesterday evening when they picked up that Gus was staying at Brighton. They don't do "rumours"

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Lol...not a bad summery..These things have a habit of biting you in the arse though..Loyalty is a two way street,,if Gus starts losing his looks who to say Bloom won't shack up with a stunner instead of a quick gobble from the local bike.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It's more like a 3rd party has told you your lover is cheating on you, only to find out there was someone interested in them, but actually your lover told them to do one. Not sure your lover has done anything wrong at all!?

Is it just me that's unhappy with the idea of Gus as my lover?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I have a lot of faith in Tony Bloom as a man and I am 100% sure he will deal with his errant other half in the way that all sensible men would. I'd wager quite a large sum that Gus is in the bathroom sobbing as we speak.

Oct 2, 2011
It's more like him being told that there's a bird with a few quid interested in him; naturally he had a quick look but she turned out to be an absolute minger.

Even if the club that was interested in him was a minger, as you put it. It didn't take much to turn his head did it now.....:wink:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Even if the club that was interested in him was a minger, as you put it. It didn't take much to turn his head did it now.....:wink:

I think we'd all be tempted to have a look to see what was on offer, but also, we all have standards. Reading would be found gagging for it at grab a granny night with no offers.
Brighton on the other hand is the type of bird that others look longinly at, just for her sheer beauty. Reading would need a paper bag to make the job comfortable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here