Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Can anyone confirm what Deano does now at the club?

I know he's First Team Coach or something. Does this give his some kind of input in to team selection and tactics? Or is he just there so he gets a decent seat?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Somebody pointed out to me ata recent game that MM sits one end of the dug out talking to BB and Dean Wilkins up the other talking to neither of the other two. Is there some resentment about DW being given the job of 1st team Coach. I dont know just asking!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
BensGrandad said:
Somebody pointed out to me ata recent game that MM sits one end of the dug out talking to BB and Dean Wilkins up the other talking to neither of the other two. Is there some resentment about DW being given the job of 1st team Coach. I dont know just asking!

Magoo had DW forced on him as part of the condition of keeping his job.
If DW does the coaching what does Booker do apart from carrying the clip board ?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
BensGrandad said:

I noticed this at Forest, Wilkins and Magoo sitting either ends of the dugout not communicating like a couple after a row.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
Another observation. When the half time whistle goes, Wilkins sprints off the pitch and is first in the dressing room. McGhee strolls off at the back of the crowd, doing nothing really. I wouldn't like to speculate on what happens in the changing room at half time, but I am damn sure who STARTS the talk!
"Don't listen to him lads!" :lolol:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
BensGrandad said:

Maybe, just maybe - they have different jobs to do during the match. :thud:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DJ Leon said:

Maybe they are secretly doing bum so have decided to sit at opposite ends so nobody suspects anything?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
DJ Leon said:

Please explain yourself as I thought that they all had or should have one common aim, to win the match. Any input from any of the coaching/management staff should be appreciated to achieve this aim.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
For the first couple of matches, MM was consulting with Deano during the game.In the last couple of games they've hardly spoke to each other.
I think we've got our own version of 'Big Ron Manager':lolol:
Somethings got to give:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is Wilkins our manager? He is the one giving orders during the game

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
BensGrandad said:
Please explain yourself as I thought that they all had or should have one common aim, to win the match. Any input from any of the coaching/management staff should be appreciated to achieve this aim.

Also - I have noticed that McGhee puts his hands in his pockets every 8.5 minutes (every game, without fail). I reckon that he's texting the opposition, letting them know our tactics. I don't know this for sure of course - but I thought I'd put it out there for dicsussion.

Could McGhee be a spy? Is Dick Knight in on the conspiracy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here