Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I thought that Mark Hughes was hanging on for the Man Utd job, or at the very least Chelsea, think he might be burning his boats for both if he goes anywhere near Man City...plus that job has become a bit of a poisined chalice since the arrival of Mr Shinawatra.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
He'll probably sign eventually, when he realises that he won't do any better. The club will make a big fuss about it, about how they desperately want him to stay and how he can learn even more from MA, to give him the ego stroke he wants.

Or maybe he'll be offered the Blackburn job when Hughes goes.

In what capacity have you ever met or known Wilkins.

Dont need anything too specific, but .......

I am genuinely interested.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
If Wilkins was minded to reject Knight's offer on a matter of principle then, surely, he would have done so by now. Would Wilkins lose anyone's respect by accepting the offer on the table. I think that most people would have told Knight where to get off as soon as the offer was made. It's a matter of personal pride.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
..people that know me on this board have already posted that if i say something then it is true

You got a friend of your poor husband to say you don't need to name your source, nothing to do with the fact that your information was reliable.

bha deb - North Stand Chat

Oh wait, I believe you now. :rolleyes:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I'd rather not to be honest. I'm sure you can understand that.

What difference does it make anyway?

We all disagree to degrees.

But to say that Wilkins is a paranoid, anti social, egotistical bastard must mean you are Kuipers, Reid, Mcfaul or Knight !!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I for one can confirm that I have seen Mr Stunt Arse in the same room as Mrrs Reid, Kuipers and McFaul, and they are all different people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here