Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins - Saints assistant manager!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not a bad job he has got himself there, quite well fancied to go up despite their 10 point deduction

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Southampton seem to be using a lot of youth team products in their first team squad. I cant think of a better coach to help develop them and make them regulars.

Quality coach, and a good place to start the come back! Shame he has to work with that twat of a man Pardew

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Not a bad job he has got himself there, quite well fancied to go up despite their 10 point deduction

Fancied by who

Not anyone i know, they have lost most if not all of their best players and the ones they still have are looking for the door.

Possibly going to have one striker on thier books by the end of the week, and he is 19.

Long season for them i think, unless they do alot of business in the next week

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They appear extremely underwhelmed on their chat site. Not a mention yet.
Mind you it's no NSC. :tumble:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Pleased for him.
I thought we were looking to make some changes/appointments to our coaching team?? I'd like to see Forster given a player/coach role.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Great news for the guy. The biggest blemmish on Dick Knights record as chairman made worse by the fact that Dean was Albion through-and-through.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
good luck wendy. he'll get a great reception from us... well from me anyway.

its a shame that one of our rivals gets to benefit from his coaching and not us.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
glad he has a job but now await endless boring threads about how big a mistake we made and how signing for saints proves it etc etc etc .......ad nauseum

As an ASSISTANT he will do well and good luck to him but we now have the better MANAGER

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's got himself a very decent job there and they've got themselves a very, very decent and capable assistant manager.

I'll look forward to him showing that absolute ARSEPIECE Pardew how it's done, then snaffling his job from under him. He'll absolutely RAPE him there.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
glad he has a job but now await endless boring threads about how big a mistake we made and how signing for saints proves it etc etc etc .......ad nauseum

As an ASSISTANT he will do well and good luck to him but we now have the better MANAGER
Possibly now we have. But initially he wasn't actually replaced by a better manager was he?

Anyway, it's all blood under the bridge now. And whilst I think we shot ourselves in the foot with the whole Wilkins/Adams thing now he's at Saints I sincerely hope he's a catastrophic failure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here