Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins Blue and White Army

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on Dean Wilkins and our young warriors. We can put Gillingham to the blade and consolidate our position in the play off zone. The pride is coming back into the club. We have some great talent at this club and should be pushing to go up. We have Falmer onwards and upwards. I feel great times are coming.

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Come on Dean Wilkins and our young warriors. We can put Gillingham to the blade and consolidate our position in the play off zone. The pride is coming back into the club. We have some great talent at this club and should be pushing to go up. We have Falmer onwards and upwards. I feel great times are coming.

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

:cool: well said that man.

Does this mean you are going to pay me early?

From 29th May

Lokki 7 said:
Then today is your lucky day Unc. I will offer you odds of 4/1 on Wilkins being sacked by 30th November 2007. Free money right? How much do you want on it, LARGE I assume?

Uncle Spielberg said:
Lokki £ 20 at 4/1

Lokki 7 said:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will be happy to give you the £ 20 on 1/12/07.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have a lot more confidence in Dean after these first 3 home games, all 3 we battled and won and showed tremendous team spirit. Elphick in particular looks an Albion legend in the making.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
is april fools?

can't believe what i am reading

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I feel I may have been over harsh with Dean at such an early stage with my comments and the 3 home wins have restored, neigh instilled a newly found faith that he may know what he's doing after all.

COME ON DEAN I LOVE YOU.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I feel I may have been over harsh with Dean at such an early stage with my comments and the 3 home wins have restored, neigh instilled a newly found faith that he may know what he's doing after all.

COME ON DEAN I LOVE YOU.
You feel you may have been harsh? Hello? You wanted him sacked from the club, unemployed and on the scrap heap. You wanted Ian Chapman in charge because he won some tackles 20 years ago. You wanted Mark McGhee back.

It's nice to finally hear some encouraging words from you rather than your rampant hysteria about Deano, but if it's all the same to you, I'm going to take your sentiments with a large pot of salt to hand.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair I would never want Deano out of the club and If I insinuated I wanted him out I did say into another role at BHAFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here