Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean White

Dean White

• Total voters

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I'm not a binman, w anker:tosser:. There's no need for that language is there?
Who's jealous anyway? just suggesting a reason why he's still here.

Who's the "w anker: tosser?" You were caught out trying to be a FEATHER PLUCKER. You have no idea of Dean White's pedigree or capability. You have only heard of his non-footballing occupation off of this board. Let me tell you, that if you worked half as hard for your company as Dean White does for BHA FC you would never have the time to post on this board.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
It made me laugth one night we fielded a load of youth players and wilkins came to watch as he was youth coach at the time in the first half we were a unorganised bunch of headless chickens, second half wilkins was shouting his head of at them from the terrace behind the dugout got them all playing and we were awesome not a peep out of white the following week wilkins promoted to reserve team coach.

Another expert FEATHER PLUCKER comes from under the stone to join the lynch mob.

From that paragraph, I would suggest that you would have been better off spending your time at English evening classes rather than eavesdropping at a reserve fixture. Most spectators go to watch the football, not to stalk.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Let me tell you, that if you worked half as hard for your company as Dean White does for BHA FC you would never have the time to post on this board.

Are you employed by the club?... I guess you are if are passing that off as FACT, otherwise how would you know?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who's the "w anker: tosser?" You were caught out trying to be a FEATHER PLUCKER. You have no idea of Dean White's pedigree or capability. You have only heard of his non-footballing occupation off of this board. Let me tell you, that if you worked half as hard for your company as Dean White does for BHA FC you would never have the time to post on this board.

This is part of the problem in that nobody really knows what he does and can only judge by what they see on a Saturday afternoon or Tuesday evening. The 3 of them get tarred with the same brush especially when they make a panic decision like last night which completely f***ed us for scoring another goal.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
This is part of the problem in that nobody really knows what he does and can only judge by what they see on a Saturday afternoon or Tuesday evening. The 3 of them get tarred with the same brush especially when they make a panic decision like last night which completely f***ed us for scoring another goal.

Panic? What bloody panic? There was no panic in Brighton's dugout. The only panic comes from their fickle fans. Hope you are not joining them fellow old timer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The panic was to get Elphick on an absurd decision. We had less than 2 mins to play injury time so they should have told Jarret and Fraser to drop back and help out El Abd Virgo and Whing to see the half out and then reorganize during half time. As it was they showed Hartford that we were not going to attack in the 2nd half and sit back and rely on a break away, which is exactly what we did do.

They could so easily have left him wondering how will they play 2nd half what will be their formation but no they gave it all away with 2 mins to go of the half. That is what has convinced me that something is seriously wrong with the set up and personnel because I am a 100% Adams in man.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
The panic was to get Elphick on an absurd decision. We had less than 2 mins to play injury time so they should have told Jarret and Fraser to drop back and help out El Abd Virgo and Whing to see the half out and then reorganize during half time. As it was they showed Hartford that we were not going to attack in the 2nd half and sit back and rely on a break away, which is exactly what we did do.

They could so easily have left him wondering how will they play 2nd half what will be their formation but no they gave it all away with 2 mins to go of the half. That is what has convinced me that something is seriously wrong with the set up and personnel because I am a 100% Adams in man.

So why is all this expertise you purport to have not being used by a football club? The manager did what he was paid to do, and that was to manage. Micky had every faith that what he did was right at the time, and it very nearly came off.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
As it was they showed Hartford that we were not going to attack in the 2nd half and sit back and rely on a break away, which is exactly what we did do.

I think that you would find that Hartford knew exactly how we would play in any given situation from the accurate reports that he received from an old friend.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 points it is much easier to be an armchair manager although in my case I turned down a job that Peter Taylor took after he left Spurs it was his first managerial job I think.
2nd at no time did it nearly work as we were on the defensive for the whole of the 2nd half and handed them the initiative of being able to go forward and dominate the game. Until half time we looked to be on course for a win but played the 2nd half out not to lose and to hope for a penalty shoot out win.

I believe that in this instance the management made the wrong decision in sending on Elphick and sacrificing Cox.

Most times whena player is ent off the other 10 players give 20% more to compensate the loss but we didnt we just relied on our defensive abilities and offered nothing in trhe form of attacking them and playing them, in their half. We just sat back and conceeded ground to Luton which gave them the impetus to attack us.

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Mickey to stay as Director of Football......we all know he bleeds blue and white......

Bob Booker and Dean White to go..............

What experience does Dean White have anyway ????

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
DW and BB have to go.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why is he getting all the grief? He was here during successful seasons and was here last season when we finished 7th.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
White and Booker out, both non league. Keep Adams but give him some proper coaching staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here