Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean White

should white go

• Total voters

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
If there is someone on here who KNOWS exactly what he does day in, day out on the training ground, then please tell us.

Then, if there is someone who has seen him regularly at his work they can give us their opinion on whether he is doing a good job or not.

How anyone can judge him on watching him in the dugout on a Saturday afternoon, I don't know. That's the one time in the whole week that he can have little or no influence on what goes on. His job is done during the week. That might be a good job or a bad one. Who knows?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sack Dean White? But surely he is next in line of the manager's chair! After all he gets promoted every time one gets sacked. :ohmy:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
If there is someone on here who KNOWS exactly what he does day in, day out on the training ground, then please tell us.

Then, if there is someone who has seen him regularly at his work they can give us their opinion on whether he is doing a good job or not.

How anyone can judge him on watching him in the dugout on a Saturday afternoon, I don't know. That's the one time in the whole week that he can have little or no influence on what goes on. His job is done during the week. That might be a good job or a bad one. Who knows?

:rolleyes:

You can cut that out ...common sense..nah this is NSC...:yawn:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Waste of meagre resources a la Hart and Mayo... get rid soonest...

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
Done, NOTHING wrong. Everyone is just using him because they cant see its adams problem because everyone still thinks he's the 'Messiah'

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
how any of you muppets on here can even attempt to judge white's performance is staggering. does anyone actually know what he does? i doubt it. so leave the bloke alone and try being positive for once, or f*** off and support chelsea because you're doing the club no favours with the constant moaning and criticism.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
how any of you muppets on here can even attempt to judge white's performance is staggering. does anyone actually know what he does? i doubt it. so leave the bloke alone and try being positive for once, or f*** off and support chelsea because you're doing the club no favours with the constant moaning and criticism.

:salute:who the f*** are you to tell any fan to f*** off and go and support chelsea knob :salute:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
i'd love to know why 70% of votes want him out when not one person on this thread has shown even the slightest knowledge on what his job involves.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My opinion is based on listening to him talking to people at a reserve game and what he was saying about what was wrong, was in my opinion absolute rubbish. I considered that he had got it ompetely wrong.

If, as I assumed , that was an indication of his knowledge of the game then I would vote for him to go.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
this man is behind some of the problems...get rid of the kfc kid and the clown booker and bring in some proper football league standard coaches...not a pease pottage reject and a ex radio rentals repair man

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
when DW was sacked we offered him the job as 1st team coach was it beacuse we needed one, because we had to continue paying him or a combination of both. If it was mostly that it was thought tht
at we needed a 1st team coach why have we not replaced him. I would have thought that getting one in was a priority in regards of wages being spent and needs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here