Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean White backs Murr*y

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think people reminding him that we pay his wages, and that he should f*** off elsewhere are fair comments under the circumstances.

I heard more than that to be honest and a couple of people in particular were out or order. I don't think that any abuse is going to help the situation and Slade should be left to deal with it how he sees fit. I am glad I am not in his shoes with this situation.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
How do we think this is going to affect the other players? That's what I'm worried about.

i dont think they are going to be overly bothered about the fans reaction to be honest. if i was a player, i would be more pissed off with the blatant lack of respect that he showed to his team mates by storming down the tunnel at the end when EVERYONE else was in that huddle

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Having a go at White is harsh all he was doing from all accounts was trying to calm the situation, its not good having fans boo and abuse your own players. Can't do anyone any good, I say good on him for taking it upon himself and having a word. Don't excuse Murray though and hope the situation gets clarified soon

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Having a go at White is harsh all he was doing from all accounts was trying to calm the situation, its not good having fans boo and abuse your own players. Can't do anyone any good, I say good on him for taking it upon himself and having a word. Don't excuse Murray though and hope the situation gets clarified soon

agreed - dean white did the right thing. he should never have had to end up in that situation though

WardyWonderland

Jan 31, 2008
Ridiculous

Glen Murray should have acknowledged the fans. The suggestion that he could not do this due to an injury is ridiculous. Under 5 seconds of his time was all that was needed. End of Story as far as I am concerned.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe that so much time and energy has been spent by so many 'fans' on what I considered was an innocuous incident which didnt even merit any more than a by the way comment.

Do you honestly believe that clapping fans who have chosen to go and watch you play is top of the players prioirty, especially in the case of somebody like GM who obviously has many other issues with his personal life.

Yes he could have clapped the fans whether he wished to or not but is it not more important for him/the club to move on and sort out his problems and hopefully him get back to being the goalscorer we know, at least until the January window.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Not "everyone wanted the backroom staff out". Just some people who have no real clue what they do at the club and are willing to jump the blame bandwagon when things aren't going great.

You people just need a cuddle.

Sorry, next time I joke about something i'll put 2 x :jester::jester: instead of just the one.....

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How do we think this is going to affect the other players? That's what I'm worried about.

What? The professional footballers, who play professional football for a professional football club. I'm sure they're devestated.

:drama:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here