Votes: 41 40.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Oi Vulture I want Jeff Wood back

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We need experience to stabilise the club.

Why does everyone think Deano is god's gift to management? Has he proved this? I am not saying he isn't, but how do we know he is?

Clear? :p

Answer: MM

D

Deleted member 2719

Deano for me he is Brighton and Hove Albion.

My only worry about him is his lack of experience in Europe - But we will worry about that when it comes to it!

:clap2: :clap2:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
If things are working fine as they are then why change?..."If it is not broke then do not fix it" springs to mind.

At the end of the day Dean Wilkins should not be the next manager of this club no matter how good he is doing currently. I cannot see it happening either as we have been burnt before with internal appointments...Unless of course Deano has some allies on the board.

If Wendy is this great coach he is made out to be then the best thing he could do is take a managers job at Conference or maybe even League 2 level so we can see how he does. Then when the timing is right and if he has proved himself as being capable he can then be considered.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
For f*** sake. One defeat, at the side everyone expected to win the division anyway.

We're under a manager who has already guided us to promotion from this division. We're playing decent football, looking good enough to go up again.

Why change anything?

DTES said:
For f*** sake. One defeat, at the side everyone expected to win the division anyway.

We're under a manager who has already guided us to promotion from this division. We're playing decent football, looking good enough to go up again.

Why change anything?

Because this website is full of SPASTICS who would literally BURST if they had nothing to moan about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here