Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Absolutely MAGNIFICENT today, gave his all, showed a fantastic range of passing, trickery and tackling, covered every inch of ground on the pitch.

Obviously REVELL had the game of his life, so deserves praise, but special mention must go to Hammond, as he's really turned his game around.

SUPERB:clap: :bowdown:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Hammond's performance may well continue if we keep Chippy on the sidelines.

:eek:

1066gull

Zebedee said:

I never wanted Chippy given a contract and I hope he stays out for good. I was never impressed by any of the matches I saw of him apart from Luton.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zebedee said:

Although I agree largely that Hammonds form has dramatically improved since Carpenters injury, there is no doubt today that Hammond (in my opinion) was FANTASTIC. Yes, you can argue that Hammond doesn't have to do the cleaning up for Chippy when El-Abd is actually winning tackles...but i think todays performance was largely down to Hammond.

Apart from maybe 2 stray passes, EVERYTHING he did was superb. If he can play like that consistently regardless of his partner in the middle, then we're sorted.

:)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
CKR (yes I know) said at Seagulls over London that Hammond was one of the best players at the club.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
The Complete Badger said:
What he needs is the chance to show it. He isn't naturally tough enough to be the ball winner,

Amongst the squad Hammond is considered to be a beast! Add his work rate and the ability to pop up in the box at vital times and we have a great prospect. Not long ago and NSC was raving about him being the next big transfer target.

I've always rated him, his mobility and determination should be appreciated - similar to Hart and Revell.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a confidence thing, he has always had the ability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here